Best place to buy saints gear in NO ? (1 Viewer)

Dragon

Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Have bought most of my jerseys and caps on the net, either through NFL store or Ebay, but this is a rather expensive solution when you add in delivery (Denmark) and taxes (up to 100%).

Since we'll be in New Orleans next month for the Redskins game, I was planning to go power shopping while there. Where are the good places to pick up saints gear ? Preferable places with a good selection and prices.

We will only rent a car for one day while there, so if it's within walking/bus/streetcar distance from the FQ this would be another plus, otherwise will just do the shopping the day we have the rental car.

it is the black and gold shop BUT... i dropped by recently and they had very little of the good stuff in stock.

i know they've been really busy.

If it was before last Saturday, they've restocked everything other than youth jerseys. They even had boxes and boxes of stuff that wasn't unpacked.

in the quarter, make sure to hit up canal st. (sports plus, foot locker, etc.)
while you have the car, take the 5 minute drive to metaire, and go to black and gold shop on veterans, and go to sports avenue in lakeside mall.

Thanks, but a bit confused. The website for the black and gold shop does not mention any adresse, but when seaching on yahoo I get two hits

Black and gold shop with an adresse at 1400 Poydras

and Purple and gold shop on 2106 Veterans Memorial Blvd

Is there another black and gold shop on Veterans or ?

If it was before last Saturday, they've restocked everything other than youth jerseys. They even had boxes and boxes of stuff that wasn't unpacked.

crap, then i just missed it. i was there last friday afternoon and they had virtually nothing.

Thanks, but a bit confused. The website for the black and gold shop does not mention any adresse, but when seaching on yahoo I get two hits

Black and gold shop with an adresse at 1400 Poydras

and Purple and gold shop on 2106 Veterans Memorial Blvd

Is there another black and gold shop on Veterans or ?

1400 Poydras was in the New Orleans Center (next to the Dome) that is closed because of Katrina. The Veterans location is the only one open.

There is a little shop in the Quarter in the French Market that sells Saints merchandise and there is a stall in the flea market in the French Market that sells (probably unofficial) jerseys.

1400 Poydras was in the New Orleans Center (next to the Dome) that is closed because of Katrina. The Veterans location is the only one open.

There is a little shop in the Quarter in the French Market that sells Saints merchandise and there is a stall in the flea market in the French Market that sells (probably unofficial) jerseys.

Thanks for clearing up my confusion, the shop at Veterans it is then

:9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom