Best RB in NFC south history? (2 Viewers)

One of the most overrated players at any position.

Not sure I would call him overrated, everytime Dunn was hurt, which was often against us, Alstot would go into beast mode.

Mike Alttott was a 6 time probowler and 4 time allpro. He is ranked by NFLN as one of the top ten power runners in NFL history. He was better than Dunn who was in the same backfield. He was a fearsome runner with power and speed.

Most of you guys are forgetting the older players. It IS probably Deuce, based on longevity and durability.

But his competitor would be Jamal Anderson. And I hate to say that about a Dirty Bird, but he was dominant. He carried that 1998 team to a Super Bowl all by himself; that team had an average defense and a very mediocre passing game.

Most of you guys are forgetting the older players. It IS probably Deuce, based on longevity and durability.

But his competitor would be Jamal Anderson. And I hate to say that about a Dirty Bird, but he was dominant. He carried that 1998 team to a Super Bowl all by himself; that team had an average defense and a very mediocre passing game.

The NFC South began in 2002.

It's Deuce. Alstott was solid, but he was also super over-rated! Deuce was grossly underrated outside of NO.

Well the OP would have to clarify his question. The four teams in the division began before that.

Why would have have to clarify it? It says NFC South right in the question.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom