Best RB? (1 Viewer)

SaintBrad

Very Banned
Reaction score
I've had the most luck with Jamal Charles. His speed is fantastic, and he constantly breaks tackles. Unfortunately his rating never seems to go above 91 for me even when I have him averaging 200+ yards per game every season.

Also, Brandon Graham and Jerry Hughes snag me on average 11 sacks a season in franchise mode.

Sergio Kindle, and moving him to RE or LE, he also gets me a solid 12 sack season.

I miss the way in 08 or 09, where every week you could run drills with select players to acquire points and improve there ratings. Is there a way to do that in this year that I'm just missing?

I was going to ask why in the world this was even a topic, considering we already have the "Who's better Bush/Thomas" thread....but then I saw your location. So I see you're not playing with the Saints and wish to discuss other great backs...Of this topic, I can not answer because I only know the previously two listed for the Saints.

Of the younger backs that I'm interested in, I'd check out Best and Spiller

is there any easy way to track improvement or lowering of their stats? i.e., player growth. i can't seem to find it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom