Best Saints Performance in a video game (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I'd like to hear you talk about some of the best games you guys have ever played in an NFL video game as the Saints.

I'll share two of mine:

In Madden 92, I played against mighty Buffalo, and it was lopsided: 56-7, Hebert threw for over 600 yards and 6 TD's, and the Patrol DESTROYED the K-Gun Bills- there were 3 ambulances on the field that day!

In one of those Genesis Sports Talk Football games, I once played the Dome Patrol-era Saints against the then-pathetic Bucs on easy mode.

I think Tampa's QB got sacked 30 times, but since I didn't know how to pass, I had Hebert run for a lot of touchdowns and scored some defensive touchdowns.

I actually scored over 100 points that day.

Feel free to comment on my choices and share yours.

erlier on my franchise when reggie bush and mike mckenzie ransacked the colts
bush had 19 rushes for 191 yds 3 tds
12 receptions for 261 yds 1 td
1/1 41 yds 1 td
and a pr td

mike mckenzie had 4 ints 1 returned for a td
i won 49-7
on all-madden
luckiest game ive ever had

and brees was 29/33 421 yds 0 ints 1 td

256-0

256 is the highest you can score in Madden or NCAA. I might have had 300. 5 minute quarters on Pro against the Falcons. Vick had like 11 INTs, over half of which were returned for TDs. I have a lockdown defense that Vick can't handle. Can't remember my exact offensive stats but they were OBSCENE, something like 2000 total yards. No huddle the whole game just using audibles.

Madden '04. Played against a work buddy. He took the 'Boys, and I played the Saints. Beat him like 116 to 70. Defense was about average for the Saints, but the offense was lights out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom