Best seats in Tiger Stadium? (1 Viewer)

bonnjer

Let the Wins Count begin!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
So I'm looking to buy 3 tickets to the LSU-NSU game in September. Gonna bring the kids to their first game. I want to sit on the LSU sideline, but was wondering which row would be the best balance between closest to the field and best view of the game.

So I'm looking to buy 3 tickets to the LSU-NSU game in September. Gonna bring the kids to their first game. I want to sit on the LSU sideline, but was wondering which row would be the best balance between closest to the field and best view of the game.
The LSU side of the field (West side) will always be better unless there is a very early morning game at Tigers Stadium. Sitting on the opponent's side (East side) of the field will have you looking into a setting sun. Also, try to sit at least 35 rows up to have a good view of the entire field. If you are too low, you may be watching much of the game on the three large screens in the stadium.

The LSU side of the field (West side) will always be better unless there is a very early morning game at Tigers Stadium. Sitting on the opponent's side (East side) of the field will have you looking into a setting sun. Also, try to sit at least 35 rows up to have a good view of the entire field. If you are too low, you may be watching much of the game on the three large screens in the stadium.
Thanks. I knew about the sun for afternoon games and the east side, so I was looking at the west side already. Thinking that I'm gonna shoot for as close to the 50 as I can. So somewhere around 35 rows up huh? I'm hoping more of those will open up closer to that weekend. Most of what's available now is row 1 to 10.

Thanks. I knew about the sun for afternoon games and the east side, so I was looking at the west side already. Thinking that I'm gonna shoot for as close to the 50 as I can. So somewhere around 35 rows up huh? I'm hoping more of those will open up closer to that weekend. Most of what's available now is row 1 to 10.
Seriously, it's better to be at least that high up the stands, especially if your sideline seats are closer to the endzones. If you are Row 20 or lower you will have to watch the screens to see what's happening at the other endzone.

When South Carolina had to move it's 'home' game to Baton Rouge a few years ago, I decided to purchase some seats 42 rows up on about the 35 yard line. It was a good height to be able to view all the action anywhere on the field.

Hope this helps! :9:

Oh, that site is perfect. Just what I needed. Thank you!
Now you can see how low you are if you're below Row 20. In fact the players (on both sides) are always standing, and they will block the view of a lot of the field if you're below that level.

We have seats in what’s called the Tiger Terrace.. it’s only two rows, located between the upper and lower decks, and ours are on about the 45 yd line.. It’s also the best bang for the buck in the entire stadium. . Google Tiger Terrace LSU stadium and you’ll see similar reviews.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom