best section to view the game at the dome (not including suites) (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I've never been to a game in the dome.
I'm thinking about getting tickets to the game vs Patriots
what would be the best sections to sit to see the action.

In my opinion, lower level seats in the 100 sections between the 40's at least 15 rows back but not more than 30 rows back is the best (non suite) seats in the house. Any lower and you can't see all the action.

Good lick with the Pats tix, they seem to be the priceist tickets online off all season, and I was going to fly in from Los Angeles for that game as it's near my birthday.

the lower box terrace between the 30s is perfect. you have an unobstructed, elevated view but you are still close enough to see every single thing.

you would be lucky to find a ticket for less than 225-250 for that game in these sections.

I'd say the 100's along the sideline, about 15 rows and up.

I am in section 513 and my wife and I was looking at the lower section below ours before the game last week. After talking to several of the ticket holders from down there I will keep my seats over theirs. They told us the view was not that much greater in their section compared to the extra $$$ they cost.

Section 109 was GREAT. That is where our season tickets are. But the best non suite seats in the dome are sideline PLAZA or CLUB. But those seats are the most expensive in the dome.

Well-

'79-'91 - grew up sitting in Sect. 639 (midfield terrace) for Saints and Tulane games. Wide view, learned the game

'92-'05 - moved to Sect. 119 (10 yd. line, visitor' side 15 rows up) partied, chased tail, close to the action

'06 -present - Sect. 123 2nd row, Seats 1&2 above end zone "Emergency Exit " sign, visitors side -perfect perspective, can see holes open, pass patterns develop, awesome view of Saints sideline, players and refs can sometimes hear you, can get rockin' pics.

Have been invited to club and suite level many times, of course those rule.

Plaza level, above row 20, around 10-20 yd line [lower $ ticket than 30-50 yd line]

My living room... in front of the big LCD screen. Cheap beer, cheap wings, no lines at the bathroom, and no parking fees.

And I get to flip thru and look in on all the games (Sunday Ticket).

Without a doubt, the sideline Club Level (formerly LOGE level) seats are the best in the house. While the top rows of the the sideline Plaza level are not bad, they are a little low-- you're not high enough to see what may be occurring towards the end zones. Also, the angle/grade of seating in the Plaza is too gradual. Think an old-time movie theater compared to the new "stadium seating" theaters.... Lower level terrace seats are not bad, but to me they are a little too far from the action, due to the two levels of suites between the terrace and club levels.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom