best section to view the game at the dome (not including suites) (1 Viewer)

For the money, the 500 level is the best, even in the corners. Great view. I have been in 553 for years and love it.

I sit in the Club section on 30 yd line. Those tickets are pricey to begin with $225/gm. But the view is very good as you get a good look at the whole field.

I have sat in the plaza on the 30 yard line but thought it was to low. I have 2 club level seats on the goal line and 2 in the terace on the goal line. I miss not having the cup holder in the terrace but I can see the game a lot better and the tickets are a lot cheaper. If you get above row 20 in the terrace then you may think it is to high.

Section 109 was GREAT. That is where our season tickets are. But the best non suite seats in the dome are sideline PLAZA or CLUB. But those seats are the most expensive in the dome.

You aren't that old lady are you? :covri:

639 640. 50 yard line, Saints side. BEAUTIFUL seats

My season tickets growing up was 639 also, great section. TO clarify my previous post, I'd suggest anywhere in the dome as long as it's between the 40's that will give you the best view of the entire field.

Don't be scared of going too high up, just bring good binoculars! :)

I agree 1,000%... but I'm in DFW, and I support the hometeam the best way I can... at home screaming at my TV as if I was there.

You think that's bad, try being a huge Saints fan in Los Angeles. I have to make my own Saints fans by getting married and putting a jersey on my wife or have kids to put jerseys on! :)

Being in the dome is the only time I feel great on a Sunday.

I'm in 634 and I gotta say I love watching plays develop from up there....

My living room... in front of the big LCD screen. Cheap beer, cheap wings, no lines at the bathroom, and no parking fees.

And I get to flip thru and look in on all the games (Sunday Ticket).

thanks to people like us that spend all our money at the game so you can enjoy at home.. thank god your not a jaguars, raiders or lions fan because they dont get to watch most home games from home cause of blackouts.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom