Best show on TV (1 Viewer)

jboss

All-Pro
Reaction score
I own kitten mittens. Whada you think?

TheDeuce53

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
I love The Office, but I feel like the storyline went as far as it could go by the end of Season 4.

Vega$$aint

Resident GoldenTee Junkie
VIP Subscribing Member
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Everybody has their own opinions and my favorite show on tv right now is The Big Bang Theory.

LSSpam

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Season 2 & 3 of The Office were perfect. It's largely jumped the shark since then.

To be fair, the bar was so high it's still really enjoyable. I'll probably even buy the Season 6 DVDs. But I think it's clear at this point it'll never top 2/3 and it can probably only slip further from now on.

daybreaker

STH since 2006
Reaction score
Always Sunny, and How I met Your Mother probably make me laugh harder than any other show ever (not counting Arrested Development).

Those are probably my top 3 shows.

StephenMcTowelie

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Lost, IMO, although i guess its technically not on right now. It's Always Sunny, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Dexter are up there as well.

newmexicosaint

superbowl or bust!
Reaction score
What about Sons of Anarchy? Its not a sitcom but hella good drama/action tho

Reaction score
I like the first 48 and Dog the Bounty Hunter. I could watch those 2 shows all day. I love the Office but it's one of those shows that is hard to get other people into because they have to follow the show to get the characters. They also need more guest appearances like that guy from Anchorman.

SoggyBottomBoy

I'm with you fellers.
Staff member
Administrator
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Season 2 & 3 of The Office were perfect. It's largely jumped the shark since then.

To be fair, the bar was so high it's still really enjoyable. I'll probably even buy the Season 6 DVDs. But I think it's clear at this point it'll never top 2/3 and it can probably only slip further from now on.

However, I did find the most recent episode to be outstanding.

MLU

Please respect my decision!
Reaction score
I sat down and watched seasons 1-4 last month and I am completely over the Lost phenomenon. I don't really give a **** about any of them or that damn island. Maybe I made a mistake watching so much Lost at once.

Now, if you want to stick with JJ Abrams, Fringe is a show that has my attention.

Heroes is back on. I didn't really enjoy last season like season's past, but I like where this year seems to be headed. Sons of Anarchy rates pretty high right now, or at least is should and so should Californication. Sadly, there is no show on TV right now that's as good as Battlestar Galactica or The Shield right now. Castle is a show that's not talked about much, but I really enjoy it. Nathan Fillion really makes the show. Watching it makes me sad that Firefly was ruined by the execs at Fox. I'm looking forward to seeing Southland return as well. It's has a "Shield-like" feel to it.

Of all the shows I'm looking forward to, Dexter has to be the most anticipated. They're adding John Lithgow to the cast as Dexter's nemisis.

I don't know the answer to the question, but I can promise that it isn't on any network channel.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom