Best show on TV (1 Viewer)

Shows that are simply no longer on the air b/c they ran their course--- MST3K- or to you non-nerds- Mystery Science Theater 3000 (twang).

that is possibly one of the worst shows ever made

The Wire wasn't cancelled. It ended. An excellent quality in a show, IMO.

This ^^^. The writers/producers felt as though they had nothing left to say with that show so they moved on, eschewing the easy money that would have been theirs for pimping the show for a couple more years. Novel concept. Stay tuned for their next work, Treme, set in New Orleans expected to air in 2010.

So as not to be a total threadjack, I'll say Its Always Sunny In Philidelphia, even though I'm pretty indifferent to both choices in the OP. Never really got into either of them.

But what do you expect from a guy who pretends like his favorite shows are still airing for discussion purposes.

Well since Weeds and Nurse Jackie is over for the season. I would have to go with Always Sunny. Especially "The Gang hits the road" episode. Probably the funniest half hour of TV I've ever seen. I still love my Entourage too though.

Also someone mentioned "The Wire" loved that show!

I'm not a big fan of The Office but I love Sunny in Philly. I was laughing hysterically at the play episode when the fat guy would sing "That boy's hole" instead of "that boy's soul." :hihi:

I like the first 48 and Dog the Bounty Hunter. I could watch those 2 shows all day. I love the Office but it's one of those shows that is hard to get other people into because they have to follow the show to get the characters. They also need more guest appearances like that guy from Anchorman.

First 48 is AMAZING. I can't wait for them to do a NOLA version...im sure they have plenty of material.

Also, to the guy who refrenced Arrested Development??? Dude, there is always money in the Banana Stand, always remember !! :smilielol:

The Wire was the best show to have ever aired on television.

I almost agree with you but Seinfeld was the greatest show on TV ever! But The Wire is a close 2nd.

Shows that are on TV just now:

Curb Your Enthusiasm
Californication
Friday Night Lights
It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Comedies: "The Office", "South Park", & "It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia"
Dramas: "Big Love", "Mad Men", "Sons Of Anarchy", & "Rescue Me"

"House" was on the list, but I've had it..."13" sucks and now Cameron's leaving....booooo!

Get torched (with whatever intoxicant you prefer)

Shut the blinds.

Close the curtains.

Hide your man card and watch Bridezillas.

Count your blessings if you're single.

783-Sons_of_Anarchy_Poster.jpg

I had never watched The Office until my daughter lent me her DVD's starting with Season 1. I can't believe I wasn't watching this show! It's hilarious. The new ones have been really funny.

Can we count Trailer Park Boys since it's on DirecTV? I am on my 3rd watching of the episodes & they still have me laughing hysterically.

My other favorites are Friday Night Lights, Family Guy, and Diners, Drive Ins, & Dives.

My all-time favorite is Seinfeld.

Jan

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom