Best show on TV (1 Viewer)

Have to agree with the majority of people here and say Always sunny is hilarious as well as the office. Mad Men is IMO one of the best storylines of a show in years.

This question is better when narrowed to a specific genre.

Best:
Comedy: It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
Drama: Dexter

Rest:
News/Talk: The Daily Show
Reality: Top Chef
Edutainment: Mythbusters
Documentary: Frontline

Until it went off the air "The Shield" was the best drama show on TV hands down.

I love "House" but the storyline is going a little too crazy for me at the moment.

Saints football games
Top Gear
Dr Who

I keep waiting for a announcement of when the next quarterly speical "The Waters of Mars" will air. Summer has come and gone and were less than 3 months away from the xmas special.

As for the best show on tv right now...nearly all of the shows i usually watch either ended last year (BSG, SG:Atlantis, Terminator:SCC) or are on hiatus (TruBlood, Lost, Dr Who), so right now the only show i'm watching is Hero's.

Dexter is awesome and I have really gotten into Castle. I really liked firefly and Mal fits in great on Castle. the 2nd episode in the 2nd season was great.

eric

king of the hill is my favorite show of all time. the best of the current shows to me are trailer park boys and eastbound and down. worst show ever to me is family guy. ****ing terrible

I usually watch Family Guy, Two and a Half Men and Sons of Anarchy.

I also like True Blood.

My all time favorite was Rome.

The Wire was the best show to have ever aired on television. It's not on anymore, but I still pretend that it is for discussions like this one.

So, I say The Wire.

For the past three years, whenever you say “The Wire” white people are required to respond by saying “it’s the best show on television.” Try it the next time you see a white person! Though now they might say “it WAS the best show on television.”

http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/2008/03/09/85-the-wire/

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom