Best song for a fight (1 Viewer)

Jonesy77

Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Scenario: You just got jumped by some dudes, and your chance of getting out unmaimed is slim. What song needs to come on a nearby speaker to give you your best chance of winning?

Without giving it too much thought, More Human than Human comes to mind. I'll supplement as I give it more thought.

'79 Saints

Reaction score
I gotta go movie here... give me the Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace -the music during the light saber fight between Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan vs. Darth Maul on Naboo.

Sorry to be so cheesy, but rock music doesn't do anything for me in a fight... thunderous (lots of brass and kettle drums) classical music w/a choir does it all the way.

keepoursaints

I hate American Airlines
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Anything off of Rage's first album and just about anything off of Vulgar Display of Power & Far Beyond Driven

geauxboy

Boo Boo Bear
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
If I need a 'tude, maybe "Into the pit" - Testament

If I'm feelin chippy and winning, Anarchy in the UK - Sex Pistols

gboudx

Not trusting a big butt and a smile since 1990.
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The last 3-4 mins of One might do it for me.

Sandman

Not A Cat
Staff member
Administrator
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Scenario: You just got jumped by some dudes, and your chance of getting out unmaimed is slim. What song needs to come on a nearby speaker to give you your best chance of winning?

Without giving it too much thought, More Human than Human comes to mind. I'll supplement as I give it more thought.

Wouldn't the song playing over the speakers also inspire the guys that jumped you to fight better, too? :idunno:

TheMike62987

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
I gotta go movie here... give me the Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace -the music during the light saber fight between Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan vs. Darth Maul on Naboo.

Sorry to be so cheesy, but rock music doesn't do anything for me in a fight... thunderous (lots of brass and kettle drums) classical music w/a choir does it all the way.

That song is called Dual of the Fates. It is an amazing song, and is one of the best from any movie soundtrack.

Jazzbo

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
This one's easy...

<object height="355" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MJQu97_Xwiw&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="355" width="425"></object>

MLU

Please respect my decision!
Reaction score

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fbGkxcY7YFU&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fbGkxcY7YFU&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Necrocajun

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
I'm a lover, not a fighter! :hihi: But in those rare moments where I unleash my repressed anger into channeled hostility, my fight soundtrack would be like this:

Pantera - ****in' Hostile
Sepultura - Refuse / Resist
Opeth - Deliverance
Metallica - Fight Fire With Fire
Deicide - Once Upon The Cross
Slayer - Raining Blood
Cradle of Filth - Gilded C***
Black Sabbath - Children of the Grave
Celtic Frost - Circle of the Tyrants
Dimmu Borgir - Puritania
Morbid Angel - Angel of Disease
Fear Factory - Slave Labor

I could just hit shuffle on this soundtrack for any of these songs and increase my chances of victory by 50%. Of course, I doubt I could fight for the duration of this entire soundtrack. If all else fails, these songs will help me retreat faster too! :smilielol:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom