Best song for a fight (1 Viewer)

Jonesy77

Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Scenario: You just got jumped by some dudes, and your chance of getting out unmaimed is slim. What song needs to come on a nearby speaker to give you your best chance of winning?

Without giving it too much thought, More Human than Human comes to mind. I'll supplement as I give it more thought.

I gotta go movie here... give me the Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace -the music during the light saber fight between Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan vs. Darth Maul on Naboo.

Sorry to be so cheesy, but rock music doesn't do anything for me in a fight... thunderous (lots of brass and kettle drums) classical music w/a choir does it all the way.

Anything off of Rage's first album and just about anything off of Vulgar Display of Power & Far Beyond Driven

If I need a 'tude, maybe "Into the pit" - Testament

If I'm feelin chippy and winning, Anarchy in the UK - Sex Pistols

The last 3-4 mins of One might do it for me.

Scenario: You just got jumped by some dudes, and your chance of getting out unmaimed is slim. What song needs to come on a nearby speaker to give you your best chance of winning?

Without giving it too much thought, More Human than Human comes to mind. I'll supplement as I give it more thought.

Wouldn't the song playing over the speakers also inspire the guys that jumped you to fight better, too? :idunno:

I gotta go movie here... give me the Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace -the music during the light saber fight between Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan vs. Darth Maul on Naboo.

Sorry to be so cheesy, but rock music doesn't do anything for me in a fight... thunderous (lots of brass and kettle drums) classical music w/a choir does it all the way.

That song is called Dual of the Fates. It is an amazing song, and is one of the best from any movie soundtrack.

This one's easy...

<object height="355" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MJQu97_Xwiw&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="355" width="425"></object>

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fbGkxcY7YFU&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fbGkxcY7YFU&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom