Best streaming sites..? (1 Viewer)

If you have Sunday Ticket (which is called Game Pass outside the US), then you have access to streaming version of the game. Go to gamepass.nfl.com

There is also a website where you pay for a direct tv password for the whole year. Under $10.

I have have a pretty good success rate with Stream2watch.cc just make sure to find your game, any game any time and close the ads and the windows that pop up from the ads, -!: it's free. Pretty good picture quality.

It's not allowing me in this country for some reason
Your IP addy is probably a local IP? Example, I live in PA, and if Philly is on, it tells me the same thing. Sunday Ticket won't allow me to watch local games being aired. You can't watch local games that are airing. Make sense?

I posted a link that is working but it got deleted. Idk why. I guess it's against the rules? Not sure.

If you have Sunday Ticket (which is called Game Pass outside the US), then you have access to streaming version of the game. Go to gamepass.nfl.com
I live in Canada, it's called Sunday Ticket here too. But yes, streaming on NFL.com should work fine if you have the ST subscription.

I find good ones on reddit. Just google "reddit nfl streams" and you should be able to find one that works well.

I've also used it to watch UFC fights.

I currently have the stream on my laptop with an HDMI cord plugged into my TV.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom