Best Superbowl commercials this year..... (1 Viewer)

oodank

BIG DOG!
Reaction score
Me personally I didn't think the commercials this years were up to the past classisc, like the Budbowls and the "WAZZZZZZZUPPPPPP" joints... But for this year I like the Colin commercial.

Whatz your favorite(s)?

Me personally I didn't think the commercials this years were up to the past classisc, like the Budbowls and the "WAZZZZZZZUPPPPPP" joints... But for this year I like the Colin commercial.

Whatz your favorite(s)?

the new Audi R8---- that and the new Hyundai Genesis .

No one commercial really stood out. I expected more from Bud Light. I did like the Will Ferrell spot.

I think Coke won the commercial derby IMHO. Their commercials were funny (like the parade balloons) or touching.
The Audi commercial parodying the G-dfather was really lame.
The Bud Light commercials totally sucked, but the Rocky theme horse making the team was pretty good.
The Bridgestone tire commercials get a nod from me as well: the one with the screaming animals was funny, but then they topped themselves with the one with Richard Simmons in the second half. Hilarious!

EDIT: nearly forgot the funniest one of all: Doritos' mouse trap with the 6 foot mouse smashing through the wall and beating the guy senseless for his Doritos. Brilliant, I was rolling!
I thought Shaq riding the race horse to victory was amusing, though I kept expecting the horse to collapse... :hihi:

Last edited:
All of the commercials sucked except for the tire commercial where we get to see my favorite singer, Alice Cooper! He was right before Richard "Not that there is anything wrong with that" Simmons. They should've had the car run him over, where he flips over the car, now that would've been funny.

I have to go with the E*trade pair. Well written, good sfx and the bitmapped picture (like most teleconferences) was a great touch. I liked the first one, but the second one with the clown put these on the top.

Last edited:
i thought the line the talking baby delivered about the clown was funny - " i under estimated their creepiness"

I actually liked the talking stain. The screaming animals and Rocky horse was good too

the bud light ones sucked??? they were the only funny ones

will ferrell was hilarious and if your a guy and didnt like the big cheese and bagette then u dont know what funny is...now a girl might not think its funny but guys would def be like that at a cheese and wine party

Definitely the e*trade commercials they were clever and witty and the guy that voiced was perfect in his presentation.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom