Best td catches in team history (1 Viewer)

Scotlandsaint

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/H2OcH_FPQ3E?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jFDzQsYNQ3k?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rdanderson91

Krispy Kreme
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
First one I thought of was joe Morgan's athletic catch against the Bucs. Then Moore's tiptoe fingertip reception in the very corner of the endzone

Reaction score
If I recall correctly, Colston made a nice one handed catch in the corner of the endzone over a Texans defender during a preseason game. That was pretty nice.

Saint Kamara

Formerly SaintSproles and SaintReggie
Reaction score
Yep the Giants game 2006, what a pass and even better catch by Colston. And it sealed the win for us.

That was the start of the back shoulder fade era in New Orleans.

Nobody does it better than Brees.

stadanko

I'm inside the computer.
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Jimmy Graham preseason TD catch against the Texans last season while being climbed on by two DB's

greg985

All-Pro
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I seem to remember some sort of tipped TD catch between Lance Moore and Colston against the Ravens in 2011. I can't remember exactly what happened, but I remember it was pretty cool. We lost the game because Ray Rice ran all over us (go figure) but the catch was awesome.

Pilz-E

Always Lurking
Reaction score
Joe Horn - 2004 vs the Cowboys. Always been one of my favorites. Catches it high and then pretty much tip toes the side line for what seemed like ten yards while a DB was hanging all over him and then falling into the endzone.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
David Griffin: Stan Van Gundy gives Pelicans best chance to win now and in future Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Saint Kamara This goes down as arguably the best play calling game of Sean Payton's Saints career Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 32
Joe Horn was best Saints receiver Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 74
Dan in Lafayette Saints offense playing its best football out of 21 personnel SR News Page Articles 0
saintsfan777 N/S Best Falcons tweet EVER!!! Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 2
Saint Kamara Brees leading team on historic pace for 3rd down conversions Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 18
Saint Kamara Only 8 games with a team having a 98% win probability ended up losing in the past 15 seasons Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 32
ndcc Saints Which past (year) Saints defense would make our 2020 team scary good? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 9
jasonsw Saints This team is all about surviving. Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 12
Taker597 Remember when the special team was struggling and Payton hired an assistant coach mid season... Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 5
What has 2020 taught Sean Payton about his Saints team and himself? Saints RSS News Feeds 0
DerrickB How would you feel if the Saints go 12-4 and have to play a 6-10 or 7-9 NFC East Team in the Playoffs? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 63
Saint Kamara Is Dallas the worst team in the NFL? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 57