Best td catches in team history (1 Viewer)

QB Brees to WR Colston, 15-yd, pass, TD - NFL Videos

From a pure skill standpoint, Week 17 against the Panthers in 2011. This one might not be everyone else's favorite, but my goodness, this touchdown gives me chills every time I see it. Brees to Colston, 15 yards. I think there may be two other guys in the league who could have caught this thing, that's A.J. Green and Andre Johnson.

Colston in the slot, up the seam. Not much room to work with in the back of the endzone. Ball comes in not only HIGH and on the back shoulder, but it's coming in fast on a rope. The quickness and adjustment to pluck that ball out of the air, being that it was high, behind him and coming in on a rope is remarkable. Then he manages to stay in bounds in one fluid motion without much room to work with. Two defenders near him can't do a freaking thing but look at each other jaw dropped. Watching this play in real time is almost unbelievable.

From a skill standpoint, it's one of my favorites. You da man, Marques. Making it look easy week in and week out.

Sproles - from Drew to break the all-time single season passing record against the Falcons.

Eric Martin made a sick one-hander vs the Eagles [iirc] on MNF. From Fourcade I think...

I seem to remember some sort of tipped TD catch between Lance Moore and Colston against the Ravens in 2011. I can't remember exactly what happened, but I remember it was pretty cool. We lost the game because Ray Rice ran all over us (go figure) but the catch was awesome.

Yep. This is the best Saints catch ever, assuming we're only talking about the catch itself.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FAE5aMQwRiM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

bush_fly_crop_340x234.jpg

Or was that a run?

Lance Moore's TD vs Pittsburgh, Halloween, 2010.

He was money just before that to convert on 3rd down. Then when it looked like run, play-action to Moore as Polamalu jumped the route and Moore made a great catch in traffic going over the middle, great play.

I know we said touchdown but dont 2 point conversions count.... and Lance Moore's 2 point conversion catch in the SB is my winner by far...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom