Best td catches in team history (1 Viewer)

I seem to remember some sort of tipped TD catch between Lance Moore and Colston against the Ravens in 2011. I can't remember exactly what happened, but I remember it was pretty cool. We lost the game because Ray Rice ran all over us (go figure) but the catch was awesome.

Yep. This is the best Saints catch ever, assuming we're only talking about the catch itself.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FAE5aMQwRiM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This was my first thought as well.

Kareem Moore's catch from Drew Brees at the end of the half when the Saints played the skins in 2009.

Flea flicker to Horn in a 2006 loss to the bengals. Thrown into triple coverage and he still came up with it.

And quite honestly.... lots of Willie Jackson tds in a dissapointing, forgettable 2001 season.

I love watching drew's eyes on his touchdown throws. They light up like he just a kids on christmas morning. And lance moore's TD against the Ravens was the first that came to mind for me.

I have three favorites...
Brees to Graham against the 49ers in the playoff game in 2011. I was sure we were headed to the Super Bowl after that catch and TD...:-(
Reggie's wheel route against the Bears in the NFC Championship game. Being at the game, it was really great to see it open up from the upper deck.
Terrance Copper's hail mary catch at half-time against the Falcons. I loved this one because I was at the game surrounded by trash-talking Falcon fans and when that happened, you could have heard a pin drop. Most of the trash-talkers did not return for the second half...:)

My first thought was Grahams TD against the 9ers but Lance Moores TD against the ravens is as good hand-eye-feet-brain coordination as you will ever see!!

This is a pass by Manning.
The Saints player made the catch.
It went for a Touchdown.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zjbw6WSFqEw?list=PLDBA08B0673DE5DBA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Joe Horn vs. Eagles regular season '06.

Double move upfield for like 60+ yds., touchdown, and it tied the game @ 24. Payton then outcoached the crap out of Reid and we held the ball for like the final 8 min. & kicked a field goal to win it.

I was in Sect 124, (endzone) where the play was going away from, and you could tell it was TD all the way.

I always remember that game as giving us respect. Philly's defense & McNabb were pretty tough; beating them 27-24 that game then by the same score in the Divisional Playoffs really helped lay the seed for the Lombardi.

Of all the time I've spent in the 'Dome, I'll always remember that play.

God I love the Saints.

This was a great one. According to Joe, they made the play up in the huddle.

Don't remember the game but it was Archie throwing a touchdown pass to Henry Childs. Child's was the best pass catching TE till we got JG

Tony Galbreath in the back of the endzone for a TD (1978?)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom