Best team in the NFC?? After losing 3 and beating a already beaten team?? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, this whole, getting excited about your team. It's just crazy talk

Yea, suggesting that the #2 seed in the NFC if the season ended today may be the #1 team in the conference...sheer lunacy

Wow, you're right. I don't come to a Saints message board to see positivity and optimism about my team.

Yeah, to even suggest that the team with the #1 offense in the entire NFL could possibly be the best team in the conference is insane.

/sarcasm off

What a downer

i bet your the guy that tells everyone to sit down during games

Come on Man, Get Pumped!!!!

:strawb: :Bandance:

So Dallas is better because they beat Indy at home on an emotional night at home much like we did against Atlanta. Or maybe because they lost to Wash and we lost to Pitt at home and Cincywho is hot or the Ravens who are 9-2. We are that good when we play our football on any given Sunday we can beat anyone and thats what the NFL is all about

If people want to get excited, it's there choice. Let them enjoy it.

As the season progresses, many things become clear. The Saints are a decent team (and great in terms of progress), but NFC isn't so hot. Once you accept that, their record isn't that mysterious. Their "losing streak" involved losses to 3 out of 4 teams with winning records, AFC teams generally, and last years Superbowl winner who is better than record. Given the state of the NFC, it isn't completely ridiculous for the Saints to have a chance at making the Superbowl this year. I think the team that scares me the most is Seattle, who suffered a bunch of injuries and could be closer to last year's form at end of year. (They always beat us too) After that, you really don't see anybody the Saints couldn't possibly beat in the NFC. I'm not that sold on Dallas or Chicago from what I have seen. Dallas sometimes has problems focusing and neither QB scares me that much. When the Saints offense is on track, good defenses won't completley shut them down. The best defense we played all year was Baltimore but we still got 22 points. So, I could see us beating a Chicago or a Dallas if we didn't make mistakes or they were a bit off that day. It's not like some years where there were always a few teams in NFC that seemed clearly out of our league that we would never, ever beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom