Pelón
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Cajun Cooks for me this year

Winston Gave Me Crabs last year

Previous
Kibbles and Vicks
Farve's Purple Helmet (when he was a Viking)

Surviving Saint

NFL Fan
Reaction score
Mine was Master Deflators last year.

I went 10-2 and lost head to head in the playoffs after my first rd bye. Highest scoring team in the league, least amount of points scored against. One loss was due to multiple players on a bye. I am cursed to never win a championship.

crosswatt

Gone Fishing.
Staff member
Administrator
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Funniest one I've seen this year is "Ha Ha Clinton-dix Out for Harambe"

SaintStephen

Devine Obliteration
Reaction score
And for this year:
Hope Solo's Angry Vagina
My team pic is scary and will strategically stop people from being able to change their rosters from a work computer ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hustle

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
I was Rob Ryan's Belly last year til he was fired. I then changed it to Drew Brees' Birthmark. Won the championship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andynola

Veteran
Reaction score
Mine is Goodell F's Goats - two years ago i won the Saints league on NFL.com and got a trophy, tour of saints facility, and field passes. Best was they had to keep saying my team name - although always with a pause.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Saint Kamara Is this the best combined Saints defense/special teams/kicking units of all time? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 9
Saints remain one of the NFL’s best in Week 2 Power Rankings Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saint Jack Best Opening Day Games Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 0
Andrus Wearing their Sunday best: Saints announce first uniform combo of 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
Saints among the NFL’s best in initial 2020 power rankings Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Super Bowl LV odds for all 32 NFL teams, Saints among best in NFC Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Team completely hopeless after week one or do you see the light? Fantasy Football Board 0
Mike Tilleman, member of first New Orleans Saints team, dead at age 76 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Zion Williamson named to NBA All-Rookie First Team Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
woohoosaint N/S This epitomizes the 2020 Falcons team Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 0
Taker597 Honestly, it was a really underrated defensive/special team showcase that helped a rusty offense. Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 22
Andrus No tailgating: Saints fans asked to take one for the team and stay home SR News Page Articles 0
WhoDat_SB44 Looking at some team depth charts Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 3
Fleur-de-Links, September 9: Two former Saints wide receivers tryout with a new team Saints RSS News Feeds 1
Saints, Pelicans owner Gayle Benson rises up Forbes 400 list; one of 3 team owners on list Saints RSS News Feeds 0
2021 NFL Draft names Saints fans need to know that won’t play this fall: Defense Saints RSS News Feeds 0