Best Thing For This Team (1 Viewer)

UFCSaint

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
This season is over so the best thing for this team now Is to win the last 3 or 4 games and generate some momentum going into the offseason.

Why not lose the rest of the games and get a really high draft pick? I don't think momentum carries from one season to the next.

I certainly don't want to sound like I'm giving up on the season but I'm so tired of this same song and dance record wise this team has put together the last 3 years. I'm beginning to wonder if they shouldn't just tank and get a top 10 first round pick. If they lose to the Rams then that's exactly what I'll start rooting for.

Yeah, 7-9 is football purgatory. That's Jim Haslett era stuff. There is no off-season momentum. Teams practice so little and rosters turnover so frequently that there's not much to build on.

However, 7-9 is our destiny. It's basically proof that Sean Payton is really an average coach who had a few good seasons. His typical output as a coach is 7-9.

Why not lose the rest of the games and get a really high draft pick? I don't think momentum carries from one season to the next.

I disagree. Many teams got hot at the very end of the season which carried over to the next. Panthers being one of those teams.

I think they should just start playing balls to the wall football. Try some new plays and schemes. Take some big chances. Focus on rebuilding and be ready for next year. Assuming this is really the end of the season for us.

This is who we are now as a team 7 and 9! The only good thing,is how our defense have been outstanding.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom