There was a restaurant when I was in High School on the Northshore called Cucina Med that I worked for and they served a Lambburger. It was one of my favorite meals and I have never seen it on another menu. I have tried a couple times to replicate it, but have never had much success. I'd be happy to see if anyone had a good recipe for it or just some tips.
However, the best meal I've had recently was the Filet Mignon at LaBoca in the Warehouse District. It's probably my current favorite restaurant in the city.
most of mine are 'sentimental' as opposed to straight taste, but...
1. shrimp po-boy from dolly's deli - not b/c it was the best shrimp i ever ate (but not bad either) but b/c it was my first after moving back home after 17 yrs -- sitting on my porch on n. alexander - it was justa great moment
2. a steak in a restaurant in bordeaux - the steak was great but that was really the first time i "got" a wine pairing - the combo of the wine and meat was out of sight
3. tiny little town in besalu, spain - my gf (at the time) stumbled on this place - guy had opened a rest. as his retirement thing to do - we were the only ones in the place so he just came out and asked what we liked - he prepared dishes and pairings - best meal ever
4. some italian dish on a mountain side in jamaica - again decent meal, but the view was freaking ridiculous
1) Roasted Duck w/andouille cornbread dressing and Barq's root beer candied sweet potatoes at Dante's Kitchen. They don't serve it anymore and I'm sad.
2) Brennans Bananas Foster. Yum.
3) A Quarter Pounder w/Cheese, Sydney airport -- after being in the jungles of Indonesia for months eating food I mostly wasn't used to that was poorly cooked to boot, it was like manna from heaven to eat a regular old QPw/C.
(I left off tons of steaks I've had different places, because to me a great steak cooked right is better than almost everything else.)