Pelicans Best way to watch games out of market? (1 Viewer)

Thunderchild

Flock Up!
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I have been watching the Pels when available nationally, but currently live out of market so that is just a few every year.

This year I want to step up my viewing and watch as many Pels games as I can. I've always been a hard care Saints fan, but this off-season following the no-call and an exciting rebuild of the Pels has really raised my interest in the NBA and our local team.

What is the best way to watch them? How do you other guys who live out of market manage to watch their games?

Thanks!

NBA league pass is actually well worth it. You can get every game in the league for $200/season or individual team passes for less.

Thanks, guys. Looks like that's the answer then. :9:

It looks like NBA league pass only allows video replays. Am I wrong. I live in Nola but I'm not interested in paying for cable. Is there any online option?

It looks like NBA league pass only allows video replays. Am I wrong. I live in Nola but I'm not interested in paying for cable. Is there any online option?
Looking for the Same answer. Sitting here right now planning to cut the cable this afternoon.

Decided on Hulu with Live TV. Great interface on fire stick, working well so far and has Fox Sports New Orleans.

Yeah NBA League Pass is mostly for out-of-market games. You might need to find streams online. r/nbastreams just recently got banned but the discord is still up.

Yeah NBA League Pass is mostly for out-of-market games. You might need to find streams online. r/nbastreams just recently got banned but the discord is still up.

Thanks. I was using Reddit last year but was surprised when the draft came around. Still, this is a bit silly. I think it's a big deterrent for markets like NOLA in terms of developing a fan base. It's hard enough that the schedule is all over the place. But to not be able to watch the games on network stations is pretty lame.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom