Best Wife Ever! (1 Viewer)

I hear that having sex will speed up labor... so get out the Barry White Music, the Jack Daniels and rock it! :D:D:D:D

No test, just straight go and have fun... my jaw dropped. Best. Wife. Ever. :worthy::worthy::worthy:

She showed her unconditional love for you with that statement. You're right. She sounds like an awesome wife.

From someone who's been married to the same woman since 1972 (we met in Hi School), reciprocate that unconditional love: Stay home with your wife Sunday. It'll mean more to her than you'll ever know. JHMO

Don't do it . They are evil I tell you. It's a trap.

Seriously if you go, it might be 15 years from now but she will bring this up in an argument from out of the blue. The argument might be over the color of her dress, but she will find a way to slip it in.

Go!! Women need to say what they mean, not test us....we're not that bright. When will they learn?

SOunds like you have a good wife. Congrats. I was in a similar situation for my daughters birth a couple years ago. I had floor seats to the Hornets Spurs playoffs game 1. She called me at halftime and told me she was going to head to the hospital because she thinks this may be it. She told me to simply meet her there after the game. I did and after a long night we had the baby the next afternoon. She then insisted that I go to game 2. Some friends met me at the hospital and we went to the game. My mother and her mother sat with her and watched the game for the 3 hours we were gone.

My point is that it is possible that it is not a trap. You may just have a cool wife like you think. Don't listen to the people telling you its a trap. You should feel sorry for them that they live with women that aren't so nice.

Offering to let you go to a Saints game while she is recovering from child birth = Best Wife Ever!

Actually going to the Saints game while she is recovering from child birth = Worst Husband Ever (maybe not actually, but it will HAUNT YOU!!!)

She showed her unconditional love for you with that statement. You're right. She sounds like an awesome wife.

From someone who's been married to the same woman since 1972 (we met in Hi School), reciprocate that unconditional love: Stay home with your wife Sunday. It'll mean more to her than you'll ever know. JHMO

This^^^^^

My wife gave birth to our second child on Nov 10. 2008 ( due on Nov 9 ). We had the Falclowns on Nov. 9. I didnt go for two reasons:
1. would have never heard the end of it ( and she did say for me to go, albeit, half-heartedly and I picked up on it immediately )
2. Dont take child birth for granted....I knew I had to be there for my child but my wife as well.

Turns out my wife hemmoraged ( placenta accretia sp?) and I almost lost her. I would have NEVER gone to another Saints game, ever.

Not saying that this will happen, but why even tempt it? You have a wonderful wife and family...keep priorities in perspective.

(Plus there is always the Giants game when we meet 4-0 :) )

Come on dude. Seriously? This is exactly what tivo and vcrs are made for. Tivo the birth and go to the game. Then you can watch the birth on tivo and speed through the bad parts.:covri:

:D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom