Best Wife Ever! (1 Viewer)

DUDE!!!! The Saints are 3-0 and the Jets are 3-0, what a matchup! You gotta go!
You can always get your wife pregnant again!

Seriously dude, I think you'll know in your heart what you should do. Let everything unfold and you'll know the right decision to make.

**Congratulations on the birth by the way!

I'm of the opinion of this being a trap. Or at the very least something that will haunt you forever.

If it's not a trap you're almost gaurenteed the 1st big argument you have after the baby is born you going to the game will be brought up & you will be tortured forever because of it.

I think you should sit this 1 out big guy & show her you're as great a husband as she is a wife, it'll benefit you in the long run.

Me on the other hand I'm A' hole enough to actually go to the game & I'd probably turn my cell off while I was there too. Saints games last for 3 hours babies last much longer :hihi:

Problem: Saints are 3-0 going up against the 3-0 Jets this weekend. Great Game. I might have tickets to the Game. Sunday October 4th is my 6th anniversary. My wife also happens to be like 10months pregnant. We actually went to the hospital yesterday, it was a false alarm, they sent us home.

I had already put in my mind that I was probably going to miss this game live for one reason or another... (baby, delivery, recovering wife) so the plan was to DVR and then watch when everyone was asleep (also have a 5 year old and a 1 year old)

Solution: My wife told me that my father-in-law might have some tickets for the game, field passes too (see my pics from lions game here). When she said that I died a little knowing that I most definitely could NOT go with everything going on. What does she tell me as we are leaving the hospital yesterday: "You should just go. really."

No test, just straight go and have fun... my jaw dropped. Best. Wife. Ever. :worthy::worthy::worthy:

Edit: I would never ever miss the birth of my child for anything... the above will only happen if the Baby comes today or tomorrow... maybe not even tomorrow because my wife would have to go home on Sunday. Either way, I just wanted to share how great it was that she said it... and it definitely wasn't a test... I know when she's testing me, most of the time. If it was me and some friends, definitely a test, but this was her dad who offered the tickets so it is a little different. Regardless, the most important thing in my life is my wife and kids... sorry if it wasn't clear.
My dad had a heart malfunction at a SAINTS game. It was in the first quarter and he went to the hospital on the way home .That in my consideration is a DIE HARD saints fan.:worthy:

My grandmother had season tickets since 1967; she missed one game when she was in the hospital, and according to her they kept her an extra day to make sure she didn't try to go to the game against orders. She did chew out one young guy who asked to search her bag when they used to do random checks; she said "young man, no one has checked my bag in _____ years, and you're not starting now!" Good thing; she had a loaded flask in there, along with her pompom and her radio so she could listen to Jim and Archie. She was a die hard fan, for sure :worthy:

And when my mom was pregnant with my younger sister, she hauled her pregnant self up the ramps of Tulane Stadium. She swore she was going to have that baby at halftime, at the stadium, and if it was a boy they were going to announce the return of Billy Kilmer...

The women in our family are hard core Saints fans!

And I'm still wanting to know if Seba has a new Saints fan, and if he'll be at the game tomorrow!!

My dad had a heart malfunction at a SAINTS game. It was in the first quarter and he went to the hospital on the way home .That in my consideration is a DIE HARD saints fan.:worthy:
Come to find out he had a quadruple bypass but, was at the next saints game two weeks later. MY HERO:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

And I'm still wanting to know if Seba has a new Saints fan, and if he'll be at the game tomorrow!!
Yeah, if he drove to the hospital and didn't take time to log on and let everybody here know first, he should just turn in his Fan Card. :mwink: But, of course, seriously I hope everything's okay!

Nothing yet??

***update***

Ok, Sorry for keeping y'all in the dark. No baby yet. She's still 3cm and nothing. So I asked her again how she was feeling yesterday morning, mid morning, noon and she said "i'm fine, not feeling anything just go" (best wife ever). So we went to the game, my father in law, my uncle in law and my brother in law, all had our cell phones on and all were ready to leave at a moments notice but nothing....except a GREAT SAINTS WIN! :worthy:

Note for those at the game: Halftime show, I was the dude with the backwards saints cap tossing footballs through the targets. Made 1 of 5 from ten yards, lets just say I'm no Drew Brees but the Saints guy told me no one has ever made 1 pass through so I was happy to get the 1. The guy I was playing against got 2 thru. Good for him, he was the winner anyways for the SuperBowl tix chance because I was just a fill in guy. The guy who was supposed to the throw didn't show up and I was just there at the right place and the right time when the asked me to fill in. I did get a cool FDL shirt and will be getting a free jersey outta the deal too. :9:

My wife called me spoiled after I told her the whole deal about the game and half time show, but was glad I had a good time. I spent the rest of the day NOT watching football, rubbing her back, feet, taking care of the kids and we went to bed early, which for her is the greatest thing ever... she loves to sleep. All in all, it was a great day. Got some pre game pics again on the field and will share them once more when I get a chance to upload them.

8218_174518927785_581087785_3902766_1363429_n.jpg

Me at the dome ready to get on the field. I watched the Ayodele fumble recovery in the endzone happen not 20 feet in front of me (spoiled).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom