Best & Worst TV Series Finales (1 Viewer)

That's true and it played like a clip show. Which was a problem because NBC played a "special episode" right before the finale that was a clip show. So watching the finale felt like watching a repeat of the show that aired right before it. And honestly I think a lot of people were expecting more from the finale than that.
As much as I didn't like the finale for Seinfeld, I have to say, each of them probably deserved to be in jail.

Makes me wonder what will happen to the gang when It's Always Sunny... finally wraps up.

I don't remember the ending of Oz, so I'm guessing it wasn't all that?
I liked the finale of Voyager. I was pleased to see that series was granted a merciful death,

Last edited:
I don't remember the ending of Oz, so I'm guessing it wasn't all that?
I liked the finale of Voyager. I was pleased to see that series was granted a merciful death,

Me too

Don’t recall anything about Oz

I didn’t enjoy the last couple of seasons nearly as much as the first two

I didn't like the direction they brought Walt in the show & wished they had killed Jesse off about a dozen times.

You can argue that Walt killed Jesse at least a dozen times.

The last time being when he told Jessie that he witnessed someone dying and could have stopped it.

That scene was brutal.

Last edited:
I enjoyed The Big Bang Theory finale and The Office finale was good.

How I Met Your Mother is on my list of finales that I couldn’t stand. I still can’t watch it to this day and I loved that show. Just so much I didn’t like. It probably didn’t help that I liked the Mom during that last season. I didn’t care for the way the kids reacted after he finished the story. An entire season dedicated to Barney and Robin getting married and they are divorced at the beginning of the finale.

And one I liked, but need more of would be the final season of 24. Jack is taken away by the Russians?? What happens after that? One of my favorite shows and characters of all time and that’s it? I need more Jack Bauer.

I enjoyed The Big Bang Theory finale and The Office finale was good.

How I Met Your Mother is on my list of finales that I couldn’t stand. I still can’t watch it to this day and I loved that show. Just so much I didn’t like. It probably didn’t help that I liked the Mom during that last season. I didn’t care for the way the kids reacted after he finished the story. An entire season dedicated to Barney and Robin getting married and they are divorced at the beginning of the finale.

And one I liked, but need more of would be the final season of 24. Jack is taken away by the Russians?? What happens after that? One of my favorite shows and characters of all time and that’s it? I need more Jack Bauer.

Yeah, the How I Met Your Mother finale really was terrible.

Great show, you won't be disappointed.

Wife and I completed the show last week. Incredible. I literally had never heard of it until seeing this thread. And yes, I do think that the ending was the most incredible show ending I have witnessed. The last sequence literally has made a personal impact on me.

The link explaining the Supranos ending illuminated me...for real, this is another reason i love The Saints Report...so much good information.

Thx for explaining what I thought was a ho hum ending in a way that shows it’s genius...

Last edited:
For years, the biggest mystery of Quantum Leaphasn’t been why Sam Beckett (Scott Bakula) was never able to return home, but whether there was an alternate version of the final episode where he could have.

Now, footage has surfaced that seems to confirm Quantum Leap’s secret lost ending, one that could’ve led to Sam making the final leap home........

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom