Best & Worst TV Series Finales (2 Viewers)

Superstore had a well done and satisfying finale

LOST..........did not

But to be fair it would have been hard to pull off a great finale after that garbage dump of a final season, I was just glad it was over

there was a detective kevin Bacon vs. the cult show about a decade ago. great first season then went to pot. he tanked the last season and was totally incoherent and mumbling in the last episode.

worst endng ever and intentional .

How I Met Your Mother- I’ve never seen a show lose so much goodwill so fast.
IMO, the last season was bad. If I was writing it, it shouldn’t have been one weekend over Barney and Robin’s wedding.
That should’ve been episode one and each consecutive episode take place over two years. You get the buildup, the slow crumble of their marriage, and the lead up to Ted meeting the Mother.

there was a detective kevin Bacon vs. the cult show about a decade ago. great first season then went to pot. he tanked the last season and was totally incoherent and mumbling in the last episode.

Was that the show where every single person who wasn't named Kevin Bacon was a part of the cult?

the following

I don't think it had a proper finale - I think it was just cancelled

1st season was the best

The Shield's finale has to be up there with some of the greatest television ever produced. I still despise Vic Mackey!

Justified's was pretty good too!
It took me a while to come to terms with The Shield's ending. Immediately after watching it, I didn't like it. But after a few weeks I appreciated the irony in Vic's fate.

My favorite ending was Sex & the City. I watch all 6 seasons at least once a year just to experience the ending all over again.

My least favorite was Scandal. Soooo anticlimactic and dull for a show that had me on the edge of my seat every week.

The finale of the DuckTales reboot was very well done

It took a few episodes for me to warm up to it (I loved the original) but I enjoyed it

The finale of Caprica was ridiculous. It's like they tried to stuff what they wanted to do into the final 5 minutes.

The finale of Caprica was ridiculous. It's like they tried to stuff what they wanted to do into the final 5 minutes.

Only watched the first few episodes - I wanted to like it, I just didn't

Best: Cheers - Just felt bitter sweet. Loved the series and thought the ending was right.

Worst: Breaking Bad - Loved the series, just felt the ending was bad, empty, and unrealistic. It just didn't line up right, with the rest of the series. Three star ending for a five star series.

Alternative endings:

In an interview with Entertainment Weekly, the show’s creator and director of the finale discussed alternate ending that he and his creative team considered. These endings mainly involved Walt surviving despite his evil actions, including one version where Walt lived and his family died. While this may have fit the dark tone of the show, it was considered too evil by the showrunners.

Another possible ending that was considered by the show’s producers was for Jesse to kill Walt. This ending would be fitting, as Walt caused Jesse a tremendous amount of pain and suffering. This act of revenge by Jesse would have been shocking, but an interesting series finale.

5 Endings Vince Gilligan Didn't Use for 'Breaking Bad'​

1. Jesse dies. Walter tortures Jesse's killer.​

2. Skyler kills herself.​

3. Skyler leaves with Walt and the Disappearer.​

4. Walter goes out Rambo-style and takes out a bunch of police.​

5. Walter saves Jesse from the Aryan gang in prison, mowing down the whole prison population.​

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom