Best & Worst TV Series Finales (2 Viewers)

It took me a while to come to terms with The Shield's ending. Immediately after watching it, I didn't like it. But after a few weeks I appreciated the irony in Vic's fate.

My favorite ending was Sex & the City. I watch all 6 seasons at least once a year just to experience the ending all over again.

My least favorite was Scandal. Soooo anticlimactic and dull for a show that had me on the edge of my seat every week.
I loved the ending to the Shield. It has been a few years might have to rewatch the series.

Currently I am watching all of the Survivor series. I am on season 29. Odd thing is my opinions of people have changed as I rewatched. For instance the first time around I couldn't stand Cochran. This time I enjoyed his antics and his role. Is this a new perspective or just nostalgia?

Some high points for me were Scrubs, parks and rec, the office, and 30 rock. Also star trek TNG and DS9.

Worst was Seinfeld and star trek Enterprise...that was some messed up nonsense.

I mostly like comedy and star trek so those are the ones that stuck with me.

Some high points for me were Scrubs, parks and rec, the office, and 30 rock. Also star trek TNG and DS9.

Worst was Seinfeld and star trek Enterprise...that was some messed up nonsense.

I mostly like comedy and star trek so those are the ones that stuck with me.
Do NOT mention Enterprise. Berman completely ruined that last season. If I ever met him, I would kick him in the nads for that hack job.

While most of the episode was just ok, I also felt the finale episode of The Shield fell flat.

Do NOT mention Enterprise. Berman completely ruined that last season. If I ever met him, I would kick him in the nads for that hack job.
I like season 4. It feels like the show finally had it's legs under it and then it was cancelled and they made that horrible shoe-horned finale with Riker and Troi. The mirror universe episode was great haha....love evil Hoshi.

They made fun of it a little when Riker was on lower decks. That show is great if you haven't seen it.

They did Enterprise dirty though. Season 5 and 6 were already written.

I like season 4. It feels like the show finally had it's legs under it and then it was cancelled and they made that horrible shoe-horned finale with Riker and Troi. The mirror universe episode was great haha....love evil Hoshi.

They made fun of it a little when Riker was on lower decks. That show is great if you haven't seen it.

They did Enterprise dirty though. Season 5 and 6 were already written.
I must be one of the few that liked it.

I must be one of the few that liked it.

I actually would think it was cool if it was a wierd mid-season episode. It would tie enterprise and TNG together in a cool way. But as a finale it just didn't work. I know they had to rush to somehow get to the treaty signing, which had already been for shadowed in season 2 and written in for the main plot of season 5.

Season 5 would have been the whole build up to the treaty and Commander Shram would have joined the bridge crew. Sounds great to me....maybe they will do something with those scripts. The show did not deserve that! It was, IMO, as good as the other shows at least.

I actually would think it was cool if it was a wierd mid-season episode. It would tie enterprise and TNG together in a cool way. But as a finale it just didn't work. I know they had to rush to somehow get to the treaty signing, which had already been for shadowed in season 2 and written in season 5.

Season 5 would have been the whole build up to the treaty and Commander Shram would have joined the bridge crew. Sounds great to me....maybe they will do something with those scripts. The show did not deserve that! It was, IMO, as good as the other shows at least.
I read that Season 5 would either go back to the Mirror Universe for 4-5 episodes or for the entire season. That would've been sweet.

I forgot BBC's Life on Mars

great show with a great ending

Just watched the last few episodes of Supernatural last week. I have to say the last episode was very anti-climatic and pretty bad all around from plot to dialogue.

The last three or so episodes weren't very good in general, honestly, but the next to last episode should have been the last one. It had a much more satisfying ending than the actual final episode.

I’d started the last season of Kim’s Convenience and I felt kinda meh about it
then I read about the poop storm between the mostly white writers and mostly Asian cast and was like, ‘oh, this is why it seemed like a 90s sitcom’
i don’t think I’m going to watch anymore

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom