Bet the house on the Panthers +7.5 (1 Viewer)

I bet saints -6.5. why would I ever bet against the Saints?

Depends how important money is to you.

I'd just be happy with a win, which is seriously in doubt.
Well I never bet a bunch, just for fun. You know what they say any given Sunday. I've been having to deal with the possibility of losing everything I've slowly built after Katrina to a wildfire so a loss doesn't seem like it should be that devastating but I could really use a win as well. And it looks like we got a good shot as I type this!

I love betting against the Saints when they’re heavy favorites. It’s especially better when they actually win as well, but it also helps when they lose such as this years Raiders game and last years Viking playoff game.

Hopefully you didn't bet on the Saints to cover...
Lol, I knew you’d come back here. I don’t bet because that’s my issue. I don’t take risks when I have no control on the outcome namsayin?

Lol, I knew you’d come back here. I don’t bet because that’s my issue. I don’t take risks when I have no control on the outcome namsayin?

The risk was real low if you’ve been watching Saints games all year long. This team can’t blow out any opponent better than .500. And did you really think they’d blow out Teddy in a revenge game!?! C’mon this is easy money!

Good call OP. I also had the over 50 and Detroit ML. 3 for 3
Yeah I don't know what people in this thread were thinking, even had betting "gurus" in here spouting a bunch of nonsense.

Definitely one of the easiest plays you'll see all year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom