Bet the house on the Panthers +7.5 (1 Viewer)

I've seen most of the Panthers games this season unfortunately.
Defense looks like trash for all but maybe one game. Panthers offense honestly looks like an even crappier version of own. Stats out the window, cuz if we use stats then our defense is 2nd in the league.

I've seen most of the Panthers games this season unfortunately.
Defense looks like trash for all but maybe one game. Panthers offense honestly looks like an even crappier version of own. Stats out the window, cuz if we use stats then our defense is 2nd in the league.

Their pass defense is not bad. The rookie safety Jeremy Chinn has been playing really well. They’re terrible against the run, so I think we just run it down their throats over and over. Especially missing our top two WR’s, but you never know because Payton likes to get cute with the passing game.

You took a beating in this thread which is understandable but I get you. We haven't been killing it on offense and at the same time it's a division game against the Panthers which always seem to be tough games regardless of how good we are and how terrible they are. Teddy will be motivated. My guess is that 7.5 is pretty close but the 7.5 could go either way. I wouldn't bet on this game.

Panthers rush D is also not good - allowing 4.9 yards/attempt, 6th worst in the league. Our rushing O is technically not that great (4.1 yards/attempt, 12th in the league), but with all RBs and OL healthy we have lots of options, even if MT and Sanders are grounded. Being a division game at home Payton is not going to be as shy about opening up the playbook.

The Saints #1 and #2 WR are both out, and the Panthers are weak vs the run.

This is the classic setup for Payton to run the ball 15 times and pass 50+ the whole game.

I'm a renter,id like to get in on a sure thing like this but it just seems so impossible,any suggestions.

Seriously? No way to cover -7.5? You must really think the sky is falling 😆

Or he is a realistic fan that knows the Saints have a tendency to take mediocre teams down to the wire week in and week out. What was the spread in the Raiders game? Or Chargers? I learned long ago never to bet on my Saints

Or he is a realistic fan that knows the Saints have a tendency to take mediocre teams down to the wire week in and week out. What was the spread in the Raiders game? Or Chargers? I learned long ago never to bet on my Saints
Or.....I'm realistic and believe they'll cover. Oops! There's two sides to every coin! Well would you look at that

That's why you bet the Saints or nothing in this spot. Panthers getting the hook is way too easy. Betting doesn't give a crap about logical arguments and injury reports.

Much better games on the board anyway.
Yeah...it's also about time for Panthers to go on their annual losing streak too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom