Bethesda's Starfield - P.C. and XBox Exclusive (2 Viewers)

Bethesda has lost most of it's credibility... 16 times....

and CDPR's latest debacle should have been the final warning to all you Preorder dummies still out there.

I assume "Xbox exclusive" just means console, and that this will also be available on PC?

there really is no such thing as an xbox exclusive anymore…everything for the BoneX will be available on pc…but it won’t stop the shirtless slapboxing between console warriors

there really is no such thing as an xbox exclusive anymore…everything for the BoneX will be available on pc…but it won’t stop the shirtless slapboxing between console warriors
What’s so funny about these console wars is Sony’s first party games will be coming to PC also sometime or other. I’ve never understood being so defensive over a piece of gaming hardware. I have the series x but I would like a ps5 also if I could actually find one at regular price.

I also have a dell gaming laptop that’s pretty decent and has a 2066 in it. I don’t know why I keep buying this stuff as my time to play has been cut threefold.

I didn't think slap fights happened anymore. I thought everyone who is serious enough to care has both (or all 3). And people who only care to get one console aren't emotionally invested enough to care. But I could be wrong about that.

I didn't think slap fights happened anymore. I thought everyone who is serious enough to care has both (or all 3). And people who only care to get one console aren't emotionally invested enough to care. But I could be wrong about that.

oh yeah, twitter and youtube is full of oiled up wrassling over plastic game boxes...it's sad and entertaining

and i say this as a 100% Sony fanboi

you can have all 4 and still push one as the best. People need to realize that most people "argue" on the internet just to entertain themselves. Widget is my best argue buddy. Been years though...

And others likely just trying to be part of a tribe but don't seriously give a.... either way.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom