better bring some funk (1 Viewer)

we've got 7 different kinds of funk

We got ten pounds of funk in a five-pound bag.

Meanwhile, Strahan hasn't seen the field in six weeks, and in the 8 games he did play he had all of 3 sacks, two of which were of a statue of Drew Bledsoe. He's still a good player, but I'm still confident our OL will do the job.

And the NYC forecast for Sunday is a high of 51 degrees and dry. Perfect football weather.

As I recall, Atlanta was pretty excited about getting Abraham back against us 4 weeks ago as well...

The way I see it, if they cannot get pressure on Brees, they might be in some trouble. I have watched the Giants play about 9 games this season, and I'll tell you what:
  1. You think we have problems in our secondary? They have to have one of the worst in the league. They blow pass coverage several times during the game, and their tackling is horrid.
  2. Their defense looks unbalanced most of the time, and they'll give up a few big plays per game, both rushing and passing.
  3. There is not much chemistry on their offense. Barber leads their O, but, they seem like they're all on a different page.
  4. Chris Wienke passed for 400+ yards on them.
We need to step it up on D, especially in the secondary, IMO. Tiki will probably get his yards, and if Jacob plays (questionable with a foot injury), he will be a load as well. Due to the lack of solid & creative playcalling with the Giants - on both sides of the ball, a game plan similar to what was used against the Cowboys should be good enough to beat them. I can see all of our weapons having a huge day against their D, i.e. Brees, Deuce, Bush, Colston & Henderson.

Oh, I forgot - yeah, we got a lot of funk. :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom