Better Call Saul new season tonite. (02/15/2016) (1 Viewer)

Yeah, I think so. Have it recording...

watched it. glad its back. the guy they got a "free supper and drinks" out of is the same guy that got is car blown up at a gas station via walter white

04-2-car-explode.gif

latest

watched it. glad its back. the guy they got a "free supper and drinks" out of is the same guy that got is car blown up at a gas station via walter white

04-2-car-explode.gif

latest

Nice catch.

After a slow start, I've really grown to like this show. Seems like it took forever for season two to come out. I fell asleep watching the premiere last night and woke up this morning ****** at myself, so I started it over and watched it through to the end. It's so well done that I found myself not looking to skip through the stuff that I saw last night. Totally digging it.

Nice catch.

After a slow start, I've really grown to like this show. Seems like it took forever for season two to come out. I fell asleep watching the premiere last night and woke up this morning ****** at myself, so I started it over and watched it through to the end. It's so well done that I found myself not looking to skip through the stuff that I saw last night. Totally digging it.

i wish i could binge watch the show like i did breaking bad. hate getting into shows that debut episodes a week apart :idunno:

I'm so confused at what direction this season's going to go. I'm not clear if the end where he goes to Davis and Main is because he's rethinking about trying to make an honest run at law, or if he sees some big play to run by being on the inside.

I'm so confused at what direction this season's going to go. I'm not clear if the end where he goes to Davis and Main is because he's rethinking about trying to make an honest run at law, or if he sees some big play to run by being on the inside.

I think he's making a last play at getting the girl. We know he genuinely wants her and that's what she wants him to do.

i wonder if by the end of season 2 he'll be "saul" yet. i believe this season is around 6 years before BB?

I think he's making a last play at getting the girl. We know he genuinely wants her and that's what she wants him to do.

That's a good observation. I didn't look at it from that angle, but looking at the fact that he decided to go right after he tried to call her a few times, that makes sense.

I must say that I love Kim's character. I'm really curious about where this goes, because I don't remember hearing anything of her in Breaking Bad.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom