Better Call Saul: The Final Season Premieres April 18 (1 Viewer)

So am I assuming correctly that the prequel part of Better Call Saul is over and now we're getting post Breaking Bad Better Call Saul? If so, I think that's awesome and it means Kim survived.
The guy that was doing the thievery, was he the one that recognized him in the mall, possibly in a completely different season?
Yeah, they had to recast the character.

So am I assuming correctly that the prequel part of Better Call Saul is over and now we're getting post Breaking Bad Better Call Saul? If so, I think that's awesome and it means Kim survived.
The guy that was doing the thievery, was he the one that recognized him in the mall, possibly in a completely different season?
Grey area: we still have a Jesse/Walt episode

Shouldn't that be the other way around featuring Vince Gilligan?
not sure if they were kidding or not, but they said they originally reached out to Blockbuster who said no (bc Blockbuster continues to make really dumb decisions)
not sure if they went through others before landing on cinnabon

I thought they went with Cinnabon bc of Saul's quote at the end of Breaking Bad:

I'm not your lawyer anymore, I'm nobody's lawyer, the fun's over. From here on out, I'm mister low profile. Just another douchebag with a job and three pairs of Dockers. If I'm lucky, a month from now, best case scenario, I'm managing a Cinnabon in Omaha.

Last edited:

Here are his other two appearances:

Season 4, Episode 1

Season 5, Episode 1

Seems like if we’ve already seen the last of Kim in this series we’d know it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom