Better Call Saul: The Final Season Premieres April 18 (1 Viewer)

THATS WHO THAT WAS
I just could not place him

Edit: IMDb wasn’t updated when I watched, but it is now
Yeah, did the same thing. Checked his IMDB to double check and it was there. I knew I knew him but didn't think THAT'S who it would turn out to be.

Not sure I’m loving the constant flash forwards & flashbacks. But the upside is we now have definitive knowledge that Kim is still around.

Not sure I’m loving the constant flash forwards & flashbacks. But the upside is we now have definitive knowledge that Kim is still around.
I'm not loving it either. but, man, this show is tight so I'm rolling with it trusting the show runners.

Do we? He tried to speak with Kim and then is slamming the payphone in anger. Something either happened to her or she didn't want to talk to him. I did find out that we are going to learn what was said during that phone call.

Do we? He tried to speak with Kim and then is slamming the payphone in anger. Something either happened to her or she didn't want to talk to him. I did find out that we are going to learn what was said during that phone call.
the behavior he slips into is clearly addict behavior he's cycled through before - sleeping with the dancers, et al, but now his scamming is a bit meaner, esp with the drugging
the doubling down on the cancer victim is a new/obvious wrinkle - the new BB flashback stuff heavily implying that Saul had a very strong hand in vaulting Walt into a kingpin arena

so while i didn't think so at the time, the way he fell off the wagon really makes it seem like he did talk to her

It's been driving me crazy to be able to prove it, and I haven't seen it anywhere (admittedly haven't looked too hard), but I'm convinced that the gas station that Francesca talks to Jimmy from is the same one where Jesse stopped to get gas for the RV in Breaking Bad 304. He tries to barter the teenage girl behind the counter to give her meth since he doesn't have his wallet.

So, the gas station must have changed owners and then closed, but it's the same one. Apropos since the episode led off with Saul in the RV. Such a great little easter egg.

The one in BB was The Big Chief:

Screen Shot 2022-08-02 at 6.27.47 PM copy.jpg
And here's the one in last night's BCS episode

IMG_2099 copy.jpg

Check out the top left of both pics' canopy and see the New Jersey-like shape of the missing tiles in the corners. :)

Last edited:
It's been driving me crazy to be able to prove it, and I haven't seen it anywhere (admittedly haven't looked too hard), but I'm convinced that the gas station that Francesca talks to Jimmy from is the same one where Jesse stopped to get gas for the RV in Breaking Bad 304. He tries to barter the teenage girl behind the counter to give her meth since he doesn't have his wallet.

So, the gas station must have changed owners and then closed, but it's the same one. Apropos since the episode led off with Saul in the RV. Such a great little easter egg.

The one in BB was The Big Chief:

Screen Shot 2022-08-02 at 6.27.47 PM copy.jpg
And here's the one in last night's BCS episode

IMG_2099 copy.jpg

Check out the top left of both pics' canopy and see the New Jersey-like shape of the missing tiles in the corners. :)

New Jersey? Nah, looks more like Alfred Hitchcock in a fez.

I ended up canceling Sling and just doing AMC+ (since it was pretty much all I watched on there anyway), it’s so night and day with the commercials. AMC just seems particularly ad heavy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom