Better Call Saul: The Final Season Premieres April 18 (1 Viewer)

0rion

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
The problem I have is between the length BB has been over and the drawn out seasons of saul I forget so much. I'm sure much of the series is lost on me because I just don't remember enough to piece things together.

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The problem I have is between the length BB has been over and the drawn out seasons of saul I forget so much. I'm sure much of the series is lost on me because I just don't remember enough to piece things together.
I’d be curious to hear how much the BCS writers room considers the casual fan
Their primary concern is with the super invested (reddit, podcasts listening) fans - the ones who guessed ‘fring’s back’ from acronyms in show titles. That seems to be what keeps the room on its toes

Marty_Graw

America’s Most Unwanted
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Everyone give up?

The last two episodes have been rather “blah” in my opinion. But, I’m expecting some fireworks in the next episode heading into the mini-break.

Last edited:

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
No im deep in it
Also I don’t do a lot of meth so I don’t need for everything to proceed at a breakneck pace

I’ve got lots of little ?s, but the thing I keep coming back to is how we keep seeing Kim as victim/potential victim- Kim’s going to die, Kim’s going to get disbarred, et al
Seemingly no one is wondering if Kim is setting up both Howard AND Jimmie (not quite dirty rotten scoundrels, but on that path)

DJ1BigTymer

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
No im deep in it
Also I don’t do a lot of meth so I don’t need for everything to proceed at a breakneck pace

I’ve got lots of little ?s, but the thing I keep coming back to is how we keep seeing Kim as victim/potential victim- Kim’s going to die, Kim’s going to get disbarred, et al
Seemingly no one is wondering if Kim is setting up both Howard AND Jimmie (not quite dirty rotten scoundrels, but on that path)
I'm digg'n it as well! I can't see her playing Jimmie, I really believe that she loves him and has grown to love pulling cons with him. I was on the Kim is gonna die train as well, but now I'm beginning to think that she may have put in an order for a vacuum repair job.

Frankensaint

Rookie
Reaction score
I'm digg'n it as well! I can't see her playing Jimmie, I really believe that she loves him and has grown to love pulling cons with him. I was on the Kim is gonna die train as well, but now I'm beginning to think that she may have put in an order for a vacuum repair job.
I hope that's what happens to Kim so maybe they can revisit what happens down the road someday. It's a longshot I know as Vince has stated he wants to do something different.

What I think happens to Kim though is she dies in an auto accident.

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I hope that's what happens to Kim so maybe they can revisit what happens down the road someday. It's a longshot I know as Vince has stated he wants to do something different.

What I think happens to Kim though is she dies in an auto accident.
On one of the Saul podcasts I listen to, some therapist wrote in describing Kim’s character in terms of Adult Children of Alcoholics - it was a pretty insightful take (but also sort of paradoxical that any prediction could be undermined by the opposite take as well - they tend to be controlling but can also be reckless— have a hard time forming attachments but can fall for someone quickly)

Pacing wise it seems like we’re about to wrap up most of the preBB storyline- that would indicate we might get a mostly Gene back half
Aside from Jesse, Kim is the only person in Saul’s life who isn’t dead yet
So it’s making more sense that he reconnects with Kim - whether she’s getting out of prison or taking care of here mom or he finds here in witsec or whatever

Madmarsha

Feral housewife
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'm worried about the fish in the kitchen aquarium.

And I'm kinda hoping Gus gets to use his sock knife since we keep seeing it.

Consiglieri

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Good analysis here. One question, how much time elapsed during BB (possibly the amount of time Kim is living in a "vacuum" and Jimmy is still practicing as Saul)?

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Good analysis here. One question, how much time elapsed during BB (possibly the amount of time Kim is living in a "vacuum" and Jimmy is still practicing as Saul)?
I think we’re about three years from the beginning of BB and BB goes from 51st to 52nd birthday if I remember correctly
So 4 years
(Is that how much a lawyer would spend in prison on a serious fraud case?)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom