Better Call Saul: The Final Season Premieres April 18 (1 Viewer)

Apparently there was a quick post credit scene. I didn’t see it on my AMCPlus feed.

I noticed on my torrent site that there's been some animated shorts that just came out about Jimmy McGill called Better Call Saul presents Slippin' Jimmy. Seems interesting.

Had put the P.I. Doublecross together, and figured that Howard would get caught up in the Cartel stuff at some point. But, I did not see his demise going down via Lalo.

Trying to put together what set off Lalo after his first attempt to call the nursing home. Was the music a call-back to Muzak that Gus uses at the chicken place? Did that let him know that Gus was bugging the phones and so he changed his original plan to go after Kim rather than directly at Gus?

Had put the P.I. Doublecross together, and figured that Howard would get caught up in the Cartel stuff at some point. But, I did not see his demise going down via Lalo.

Trying to put together what set off Lalo after his first attempt to call the nursing home. Was the music a call-back to Muzak that Gus uses at the chicken place? Did that let him know that Gus was bugging the phones and so he changed his original plan to go after Kim rather than directly at Gus?
There was a subtle click in the muzak after speaking to the receptionist like when clicking on a walkie talkie that I noticed which is what I'm sure was the give away that the phone was bugged...

I can't remember: What is Lalo's beef with Jimmy? All I remember is Jimmy successfully defending Lalo and almost dying carrying the cash through the desert. Did Jimmy double cross Lalo at some point? Why are Jimmy and Kim terrified of Lalo?

I can't remember: What is Lalo's beef with Jimmy? All I remember is Jimmy successfully defending Lalo and almost dying carrying the cash through the desert. Did Jimmy double cross Lalo at some point? Why are Jimmy and Kim terrified of Lalo?
Jimmy is connected to Mike, who is connected to Gus. Jimmy also didn’t tell Lalo the truth about what went down when picking up the bond money from the desert and Jimmy let slip Lalo’s real name to the DA

Jimmy is connected to Mike, who is connected to Gus. Jimmy also didn’t tell Lalo the truth about what went down when picking up the bond money from the desert and Jimmy let slip Lalo’s real name to the DA
The Mike connection is what brought him to Jimmy's house - he spotted Mike leaving the laundry after he intentionally threatened to go after Gus on the bugged phone. Jimmy is probably his best connection to getting at Mike/Gus

This episode had more open mouth moments than that move about Debbie...

R.I.P. Howard McGill, I knew so many law firm partners like ye, and was not altogether unlike ye meself, and not just becasatha Scotch.[/ISPOILER

Upon reflecting on the season so far, I think one of the biggest surprises for me was when they revealed that the house being raided by the feds in episode 1 was Saul's house. During breaking bad and better call saul, I never had the impression that Saul lived so lavishly.

Upon reflecting on the season so far, I think one of the biggest surprises for me was when they revealed that the house being raided by the feds in episode 1 was Saul's house. During breaking bad and better call saul, I never had the impression that Saul lived so lavishly.
Who's house did you think it was?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom