Better Call Saul: The Final Season Premieres April 18 (1 Viewer)

I'm pretty sure he was getting a percentage of the meth that Walt and maybe Jesse sold so it doesn't surprise me that he lived lavishly.

So when you saw Saul in BB, you thought to yourself "I bet this guy lives in a well-appointed mansion"? Whether it surprises you or not that he owned a mansion, or whether he was making a percentage or not (I believe he was), is not relevant to my point. In fact, I'd argue that the Saul we know from BB would probably live quietly (money-wise), like Walter and Gus did, so as not to draw attention to himself.

So when you saw Saul in BB, you thought to yourself "I bet this guy lives in a well-appointed mansion"? Whether it surprises you or not that he owned a mansion, or whether he was making a percentage or not (I believe he was), is not relevant to my point. In fact, I'd argue that the Saul we know from BB would probably live quietly (money-wise), like Walter and Gus did, so as not to draw attention to himself.
Since that was the season opener, it could make sense to see Saul getting that house
And now that you mention it’s not really a Gus/Mike/Walt thing, maybe Lalo pushes the ‘friend of the mob’ idea to its extreme

I didn't go around thinking about his house(I've never thought about a side character's house or any other characters house in any movie or show) but the idea of a lawyer that takes a cut out of drug profits living lavishly is not a surprise. At that point he's all the way in with them, why not enjoy the fruits of that labor? You may be surprised by his mansion but I am not.

At that point he's all the way in with them, why not enjoy the fruits of that labor?
Oh, cos maybe the ostentatious fruits are part of what caused him to lose it?

And here's a thought I just had. How happy is Howard's wife about now? She's gonna have that big old ostentatious ..... espresso machine all to herself now!!! #jolt

No one to fret anymore how messy she is.
Uh oh - just started fan ficing
So since Howard is in the guest house he must have been the one to cheat (at least at first)
Imma say he was running around up until chuck’s troubles (maybe even as late as his suicide)
And the chuck’s suicide gave him a real cone to Jesus, but no one notices bc he keeps everything so buttoned up/in
So KJimmie we’re scamming the old Howard not even realizing that a new one emerged

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom