Better Call Saul: The Final Season Premieres April 18 (1 Viewer)

I'm worried about the fish in the kitchen aquarium.

And I'm kinda hoping Gus gets to use his sock knife since we keep seeing it.

Good analysis here. One question, how much time elapsed during BB (possibly the amount of time Kim is living in a "vacuum" and Jimmy is still practicing as Saul)?

Good analysis here. One question, how much time elapsed during BB (possibly the amount of time Kim is living in a "vacuum" and Jimmy is still practicing as Saul)?
I think we’re about three years from the beginning of BB and BB goes from 51st to 52nd birthday if I remember correctly
So 4 years
(Is that how much a lawyer would spend in prison on a serious fraud case?)

Holy sheet

getting snatched by Lalo was definitely one of the bingo squares at the beginning of this season
This is the beginning of the end for Jimmy McGill, right now Jimmy is on life support and he will be only Saul by the end. Kim, on the other hand, will just be totally broken by this. She quit her job to do pro bono work because she felt the need to do some good, and now her actions directly contributed to Howard's murder.

This is the beginning of the end for Jimmy McGill, right now Jimmy is on life support and he will be only Saul by the end. Kim, on the other hand, will just be totally broken by this. She quit her job to do pro bono work because she felt the need to do some good, and now her actions directly contributed to Howard's murder.
I would argue that Kim chose pro bono work for 2 reasons- she wouldn’t have ***hats for bosses and as a balance for the shenanigans she knew she was going to continue doing

But she’s got way more pressing matters than her niggling conscience- Lalo is probably taking her to force Jimmie into getting dirt on Gus - obviously that doesn’t happen. And in BB Saul thinks Lalo is alive and Gus says he’s dead (well, tells Hector that all of his family is dead)
So where’s Kim?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom