Better off w/o JB playin LT??? (1 Viewer)

JONCAN220

Veteran
Reaction score
I hate that dude is hurt..butttt...how many times in games past have we heard HOLDING....#70....OFFENSE or FALSE START....#70...OFFENSE!!! And that penalty just sap all of the momentum out of a drive!!!
I'm thinkin if it ain't broke don't fix it when he's cleared to play..opins??

I hate that dude is hurt..butttt...how many times in games past have we heard HOLDING....#70....OFFENSE or FALSE START....#70...OFFENSE!!! And that penalty just sap all of the momentum out of a drive!!!
JB is an all pro :idunno:why dont the saints need him on the feild.hell he's one of the best LT in the NFL...:jpshakehead:

Jb has commited a lot of penalties in the past but i'd rather see a holding penalty called than see drew getting smoked from the blindside. I guess we'll be able to see more about this situation as the weeks go by. Since JB is done for the year.

Really...I guess you like the Saints playing with a back up LT and having to keep Shockey and the RB to help out with the blocks. Which in turns takes one more person out of the passsing tree. I think we saw that in the Buffalo game.

JB is an all pro :idunno:why dont the saints need him on the feild.hell he's one of the best LT in the NFL...:jpshakehead:
at passing blocking yes, run blocking no. What is the only defense between this year's offense and last year's, you the year we could not run affectively. JB is not playing he goes out and all of a sudden we can run affectively. It is not a coincidence. How many times did we have holdings, or false starts on JB, or we have a huge hole in the line but someone catches the back from behind coming from JB's side. He may be a All-pro. but the man can not run block

at passing blocking yes, run blocking no. What is the only defense between this year's offense and last year's, you the year we could not run affectively. JB is not playing he goes out and all of a sudden we can run affectively. It is not a coincidence. How many times did we have holdings, or false starts on JB, or we have a huge hole in the line but someone catches the back from behind coming from JB's side. He may be a All-pro. but the man can not run block
Nicks has a full training camp as a starter, Bell barely played last year, Pierre had an 4.8 avg. last year, and Reggie is stuck at a 3.7 avg again, and the play calling is basically 50/50. I dont think Brown is a great run blocker, but to say that were the #2 rushing team solely because of Bushrod, is wromg. IMO

If you look at the Saints stats running behind Brown, we usually get an extra yard (plus) off the left side, than we do on the right side.

If you look at the Saints stats running behind Brown, we usually get an extra yard (plus) off the left side, than we do on the right side.
This.

JB is the man. Period. To think we're better off without him is foolish.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom