Beyonce Possessed by Evils Spirits? (1 Viewer)

What are these other undeniable aspects that you speak of?

The sign of the goat-demon on her wardrobe, the ring, the shirt Jay-Z was wearing with a quote famously stated by a known infamous Satanist, the fact that his clothing designs have the Eye of Horus on them, Pentagrams, and the the Goat-Demon. Those things. It intrigues me that even if these were not real demonic things in the Christian sense, its the fact that some are demonic in a mythological sense, and people are openly wearing their representations. Its creepy at BEST and straight up evil at WORST.

hBC54660C

you mad bro?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tPlhRmRLxeU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The sign of the goat-demon on her wardrobe, the ring, the shirt Jay-Z was wearing with a quote famously stated by a known infamous Satanist, the fact that his clothing designs have the Eye of Horus on them, Pentagrams, and the the Goat-Demon. Those things. It intrigues me that even if these were not real demonic things in the Christian sense, its the fact that some are demonic in a mythological sense, and people are openly wearing their representations. Its creepy at BEST and straight up evil at WORST.

Or it's uninteresting, mediocre mainstream musical acts attempting to make themselves seem interesting and edgy by appropriating things they don't understand. Which is, by far, the most likely explanation.

Those unflattering photos of Beyonce don't for one second change the very, very bad things I would do to her.

Tell me about this Goat-Demon.

Either way, it seems like you have a really firm grip on reality, so I'm going to go ahead and take your word on all of this.

I'm more nervous because, when I first read the title, I thought it said "Beyonce possessed by Elvis spirit!" Man I need to see a optam.... Opte. .... eye doctor.

OP, on a serious note, I don't think there is anything to it other than marketing and self promotion and some coincidence. On a non serious not, I sure would like to possess Beyonce for an our or two......

More undeniable proof of Beyonce's allegiance to Satan.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4jqPvJXjxRo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom