UPDATE: BI Likely to be Traded[Pel's Media expect a big push to move in Ingram in Early August] (5 Viewers)

"is considered the most likely player to be traded by rival executives who spoke with HoopsHype."

lol ,made up trades and news now ?
I don't know how anyone can think trading BI and not garbage mccollum is the good move

Trey murphy will gets a new contract ,while being worse than BI (coming back from injury ) in the playoffs ?

Jonas was good with us ,but willie green is scared of winning ,he would have benched wembanyama or putting him on a g-league roster ,if we had him . Now this fanbase is dreaming about getting Capela or jarrett allen in a trade ,and then will be crying again for a stretch 5

PS: Trading Ingram is the last bullet before it's Zion's turn

Appreciation to the fantastic @DerrickB putting in great work on the forum with keeping us up to date on the news.

So obvious you wonder why it took so long to figure it out.

I'm not sure they did figure it out. I just think this last embarrassing first round exit is forcing the hand of David Griffin. He's going to have no choice but to make drastic changes even if it involves moving a few fan favorites.

I'm not sure they did figure it out. I just think this last embarrassing first round exit is forcing the hand of David Griffin. He's going to have no choice but to make drastic changes even if it involves moving a few fan favorites.
Yeah it's interesting, as a player...Zion hasn't changed much from who he was when he was drafted. The focus should have always been spacing. Having a eureka moment now screams incompetence.

Yeah it's interesting, as a player...Zion hasn't changed much from who he was when he was drafted. The focus should have always been spacing. Having a eureka moment now screams incompetence.
Waiting for the West to be good again before actually trying to improve the roster while it was down for the past two years screams way more incompetent.

Franchise is never ahead of the curve only reacting to the results of being embarrassed.

That's why the trio of Zion, BI, and CJ never made sense to me. All 3 guys are primarily iso players, but the Pels are at their best when the ball is moving.

So... are they firing Willie Green or nah? Asking for a friend...
(Screw that... asking for me!!!)

I doubt he was ever in trouble. In fact, he probably got even more of a pass when Zion injured himself.

Well, we had Chris Finch and lost him. Now he's about to be in the conference finals and hasn't lost a playoff game this year. You already saw how great the team looked under Borrego (the best the offense has looked in YEARS), and yet they keep rolling out Willie Green.

This front office always lets the good ones get away and keeps the awful ones. David Griffin should just choose whatever the opposite of what he thinks head coach material is, George Costanza style.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom