UPDATE: BI Likely to be Traded[Pel's Media expect a big push to move in Ingram in Early August] (4 Viewers)

We are heavily linked to cle and the 6ers. Who we getting? Embiid? Maxey? Naaaaahhhh iys Tobias and 3 1sts.
Nah, if it were the Sixers, it would be draft pick heavy a long with someone like Reed with 3-4 picks or they would bring another team into the trade that would want the picks (maybe to shed salary) in exchange for a player the Pels want.

"is considered the most likely player to be traded by rival executives who spoke with HoopsHype."

lol ,made up trades and news now ?
I don't know how anyone can think trading BI and not garbage mccollum is the good move

Trey murphy will gets a new contract ,while being worse than BI (coming back from injury ) in the playoffs ?

Jonas was good with us ,but willie green is scared of winning ,he would have benched wembanyama or putting him on a g-league roster ,if we had him . Now this fanbase is dreaming about getting Capela or jarrett allen in a trade ,and then will be crying again for a stretch 5

PS: Trading Ingram is the last bullet before it's Zion's turn
Honest Q:
Does CJ have any trade value? Isn't he about 40? Lol

Honest Q:
Does CJ have any trade value? Isn't he about 40? Lol
It's only down from here in value. Trading for a lead guard will require him to go to the bench.

Sadly, I think Willie will stubbornly still start him for no logical reason with Trey coming off the bench if he's still here.

If you want to provide a real role for Hawkins. I think it would be best to move CJ and probably get a backup 5 or 4. We need to get bigger and try to upgrade from Larry

A better mid range % seven spots ahead in the top 3, while its above 50 compared to the other below 50, isn’t just “similar numbers” lol. That’s a very weird spin to put on a player shooting better than Ingram.

The emotional attachment to BI above the team is kind of crazy with some fans. Some don’t want to see that the team has peaked and reached its ceiling with the current group of stars.
We attached because he wants to be here how many stars / borderline stars can we really believe they want to be here most don’t even believe Zion when he says it

Dejounte sucks I pray we stay away from him
I don't agree at all, but you aren't getting an upgrade. You're trying to get a player that fits better around Zion.

If you're able to get a PG that's on the same level as Ingram and 5 that is good. That's clearly an upgrade.

The biggest catch is that improving the roster and fit =\= more wins

Southwest going to be a death gauntlet next year. I would honestly rather take a step back and get a blue chip talent imo.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom