Bid for dinner with Bill Clinton (1 Viewer)

I was going to say something silly like my bid would be one dollar but I think it would be very cool to sit and have dinner with this guy.

I just would not bring my wife. :hihi:

Just kidding there my liberal friends.

I know he like the young ones.

I have a good friend whose parents were heavy into politics (still are) and he told me he was with a very large golfing party which included President Clinton.
He said the man downed an enormous amount of martinis.
I have no idea how dry they were, but you got to respect old school drinking.

I have a good friend whose parents were heavy into politics (still are) and he told me he was with a very large golfing party which included President Clinton.
He said the man downed an enormous amount of martinis.
I have no idea how dry they were, but you got to respect old school drinking.

i doubt the veracity of that story, since Clinton has stated a number of times that he hasn't had alcohol since his mid 30's.. unless the golf outing was very recently, in which case he may have resumed drinking in conjunction with his shift to a vegan diet.

i doubt the veracity of that story, since Clinton has stated a number of times that he hasn't had alcohol since his mid 30's.. unless the golf outing was very recently, in which case he may have resumed drinking in conjunction with his shift to a vegan diet.

never heard that.
and of course i have no idea if what i was told is true. it was a loing time ago. it was either when he was President or shortly before. and the dude who told me is someone i trust a great deal
but here is a picture i found real quick doing a google search, of course it is not a martini - but he is over 30, and by his looks i would say he is still prez

50596989.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom