Bidet (2 Viewers)

Gout in your hands?

Do you have gout in other areas too?

I get it a couple of times a year but it's only my toe or ankle. I was living in NOLA a few years back and eating shrimp every day and thought I was going to die when it caught up with me.

I imagine it would be a nightmare having it in your hands.
It was so bad that I've had a tophus on my left elbow since March. They were breaking through the skin on my hands. I had x-rays done and it was changing the distance between my joints and changing the shape of my fingers.

I've had it in both feet, both hands, right knee, left ankle, and even my left ear lobe. The ankle was the worst.

I can't try the new meds because they increase the risk of heart attacks and strokes. I have a stent. I deal with old fashioned allopurinol and colchicine.

The degree to which that would horrify/pain me is immeasurable
I have two heated, and one regular bidet. The regular one is superior until winter. Think of an ice cream headache except for freezing the vagus nerve instead.

I have two heated, and one regular bidet. The regular one is superior until winter. Think of an ice cream headache except for freezing the vagus nerve instead.
So if the bidet is hooked up to the hot water line doesn’t it still take time to warm up because of the cold water in the line? By the time it heats isn’t the job done? Or does it run like an endless waterheater and comes out warm from the start?

Mine is just hooked up to the water line by the toilet. I’ll be honest, I kinda like the cold shot. It’s like splashing your face with cold water in the morning to perk you up but your face is your butthole in the scenario.

So if the bidet is hooked up to the hot water line doesn’t it still take time to warm up because of the cold water in the line? By the time it heats isn’t the job done? Or does it run like an endless waterheater and comes out warm from the start?

Mine is just hooked up to the water line by the toilet. I’ll be honest, I kinda like the cold shot. It’s like splashing your face with cold water in the morning to perk you up but your face is your butthole in the scenario.
The electric bidets are warm from the start. The problem is that the colder the source water is, the weaker the pressure.

Hooking it to the hot water would start cold and then cause serious burns in my house.

Gonna coin a new term. Sphenopelvic ganglioneuralgia

Well, I'm definitely in the market for one, just haven't pulled the trigger yet. My parents added a full, separate bidet in their master bath many moons ago and it was the sheet.

I want one for my house, just debating whether to do one or all of them. We have 4 toilets. So that would add up, meh.

Hooking it to the hot water would start cold and then cause serious burns in my house.
Burns in your "house"? I didn't know "house" was a euphemism for your starfish! That really changes the tone of Under Armor's "We must protect this house" ads.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom