Bidet (3 Viewers)

I just don’t understand. I mean is this a long spray down? Does it spray for a set amount of time or is there a peddle you just hit until you feel done? And honestly how do you know when you’re done spraying and all is clean? Do you do a spot wipe? And what about having a wet arse when you’re done?

Let’s also talk angle. Is it different for every person? Do women have to move back and forth to get both areas?

And what if the wife gets up in the middle of the night. Isn’t a shot of ice cold water to the nether region gonna wake a person up?

I just don’t understand. I mean is this a long spray down? Does it spray for a set amount of time or is there a peddle you just hit until you feel done? And honestly how do you know when you’re done spraying and all is clean? Do you do a spot wipe? And what about having a wet arse when you’re done?

Let’s also talk angle. Is it different for every person? Do women have to move back and forth to get both areas?

And what if the wife gets up in the middle of the night. Isn’t a shot of ice cold water to the nether region gonna wake a person up?

The Toto Washlet (which is what I think most Americans have - or something following the Washlet model) has a control that has various adjustments for angles and temperatures (the water is always heated, so is the seat). There are actually different spray settings and different spray modes altogether - one for ladies #1, and one for #2. There's also a blow dryer feature that will dry you - or you can spot wipe should you choose.

The unit also includes lighting and a bowl-cleaning that cycles after each use.

A couple of months ago we finally got ours up and running at the new house we moved into in December 2021. We had one at the old house.

Yeah, you're not seeing the full picture. The ones you want to get have a seat warmer and a water warmer. There's no ice cold nothing (I've had one or two rude awakenings after power outages). You can adjust angles and spray pressure with the remote. If you want, you can fire hose that bad boy. Yes, it's for a set time. And yes, you spot wipe. But mine has a fan to dry at the end. It's all wonderful.

Thinking of getting one of these. Any thoughts on the seat attachment vs the handheld sprayer?

I got a seat attachment recently, it’s great

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom