Big Bang Theory (1 Viewer)

My old college roommate got me hooked on this show. When he first told me about it, I had my doubts. I decided to give it a chance anyway and I'm glad I did. Funny show.

It is the best show on television, but the 3rd season hasn't been as great as the first 2.

eric

I just recently got into the show and it's awesome. I watched every episode in about 3 days. Too bad NBC keeps screwing with the schedule re: new episodes. How hard is it to air a new episode each week without 16 breaks?

A lot of that had to do with the Olympics. Going three weeks without new BBT or Community was hell.

Shouldn't it be time for a new episode yet?
I'm a fairly recent new viewer also, and I'm already seeing repeats. :(

Last week was a new one (not sure about last night). Last week, Sheldon was going to have to give a speech and Penny gave him wine, which lead to drunk Sheldon. It was funny.

Over the weekend, I had a BBT marathon and have now seen every single episode. :) I'd not seen most of season one but now I have. Check out www.icefilms.info. I ended up getting the month unlimited for 9.99 but you can see about four episodes in 24 hours for free.

Last night was a repeat, as was How I Met Your Mother and House. I think March Madness is the culprit, but that's just a guess.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom