Big Bang Theory (1 Viewer)

SaintsFanInLA

BREES SMASH!!
Reaction score
I just recently started watching this. Saw a lot of episodes and pretty much caught up.

It is highly entertaining. I was surprised at how funny it is.

Anyone else watch this?

LOVE the show! IMO Monday night's was the best yet.

"perfectly formed small person"
"yes, she's pushy and he's whipped but that isn't the expression". LMAO

Yeah, that was a pretty good one. Bazinga!

I wonder if they will make the show jump the shark by letting them get married or will they just run the relationship into the ground.

Also, the chocolate behavior modification technique was hilarious. I still think that I would have to kill Sheldon in his sleep or at least give him a soap blanket party a la Full Metal Jacket. LOL!

It's one of the best shows airing IMO.

Being a nerd myself I can actually relate to these guys.

I am a nerd...
kaley_5.jpg

My wife and I have watched it from the beginning. It's hilarious. Be sure to pause it after the credits and read the producers little anecdotes. Those are usually pretty funny too.

Never read the anecdotes, thanks for the heads up.

I love this show. Being an engineer myself and knowing a lot of people like these guys makes it even better.

its a great show -- matter of fact except for that new show "Accidentally on purpose" which was funny the first couple of episodes but I cannot see how it can be sustained -- the Monday night line-up is fantastic -- How I met your mother & 2 1/2 men have me laughing out loud most of the time

I've been watching the show since the beginning, that and 2 1/2 Men are great.

My wife and I have watched it from the beginning. It's hilarious. Be sure to pause it after the credits and read the producers little anecdotes. Those are usually pretty funny too.

There are anecdotes after 2 1/2 Men also, by the same writer. Sometimes that feed on each other (like last week's joke), sometimes they are independent. For anyone wishing to read the past stories, they can be found on the internet at: http://www.chucklorre.com/

This is probably the only sitcom I can stand on TV anymore. It has me laughing out loud every week. All 4 characters are great together & Jim Parsons is comedy gold as Sheldon.

My favourite episode is by far the Summer Glau episode. "it's hot in here must be Summer!"

Last edited:
I've been watching the show since the beginning, that and 2 1/2 Men are great.

There are anecdotes after 2 1/2 Men also, by the same writer. Sometimes that feed on each other (like last week's joke), sometimes they are independent. For anyone wishing to read the past stories, they can be found on the internet at: http://www.chucklorre.com/

Very cool. Thanks!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom