Big congrats to Davenport for first sack (1 Viewer)

Great Dane

He who dares wins
Reaction score
Was good to see how he burst through that o-line and pulled Ryan down. Will surely give him more confidence. He will be special, if he keeps his head up and avoids injuries!! excellent draft pick!! This is a keeper

Really his second sack.
Nfl said his first sack was not a penalty so he should get to keep the sack.

That offsides was on third and five. May have cost us a scoring drive. Wished we would have challenged.

Was good to see how he burst through that o-line and pulled Ryan down. Will surely give him more confidence. He will be special, if he keeps his head up and avoids injuries!! excellent draft pick!! This is a keeper

Was a great moment for me, and a lot greater for Marcus. I hope that's the first of 150 more. I was holding my breath waiting for a flag. The officials tolerated some tough QB hits today, my congratulations for their wisdom and restraint.

He also had a good pressure knocking the LT into Ryan’s lap, on a 3rd down IIRC

And he bowled over a Pro Bowl center in Mack to get there. Congrats to him!

I know a lot of yall are smiling with me thinking about what this guy could be by Week 9 or so.

Looks like they tried to split snaps between Okafor and Davenport.

At some point soon those snaps have to start heading more to Davenport.

Really his second sack.
Nfl said his first sack was not a penalty so he should get to keep the sack.

True dat. At least this his first official sack in the NFL books. Means he has landed. And with more to come. This kid could be special. How long did it take Cam Jordan to get his first sack?

Anyone have a video of this sack? He really manhandled Mack of the falcons.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom