Big Lee arrested on aggravated battery (1 Viewer)

El Caliente

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
70002 via 92243 via 48109 via 92122 via 70119
https://www.google.com/amp/s/articl...ex.ssf/2017/11/big_lee_arrested_tow_truck.amp

Kenner police arrested Metairie tow truck driver Lee "Big Lee" Martin after a woman accused him of hitting her with his truck.

Martin, 53, was booked Tuesday (Nov. 28) with aggravated battery, said Lt. Brian McGregor, spokesman for the Kenner Police Department.

If you have ever driven on Bonnabel Blvd you have seen his house (all decked out in LSU stuff). I drive by this guys house every time I pick the kids up from school. It's impossible to miss unless you are blind.

I hope they put him through the ringer. He was on this woman's property, and hit her car, and then for good measure he backed up and hit her too.

I had a run in with this guy when we first moved back here, total **** of the highest order. We were parked in a visitor parking spot at a friends condo, and this guy wouldn't let us leave. He said that the condo owner called him because somebody was parked in their spot, but my friend owned the condo, and the spot we were parked in (we called our friend about it, and then we all proceeded to laugh at him and tell him to ****).

As a commercial insurance agent, this guy has rendered himself uninsurable going forward.

Effectively shutting down his biz as they are required by State to carry certain limits and coverages and there are literally only a few companies that insure towing operators.

Which I can assure you will be sued.

That's insane.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

He has a history too

wwltv.com | 'Big Lee' has history of run-ins with law enforcement

Lee Martin, 53, was booked Tuesday on a count of aggravated battery after he allegedly hit a woman with the back of his two truck on purpose at an Airline Highway mobile home park on Nov. 19.

He remained locked up at the Jefferson Parish jail Wednesday.

Before his most recent dust-up, Martin was issued a summons in August 2013 for disturbing the peace at a Kenner shopping center.

Police said a man accused Martin of threatening him and claim Lee tried to tow away his vehicle while the man was still inside the car.

Martin entered a diversion program instead of heading to trial, records show.

Two months later, a woman Martin hired to do paperwork at his towing office alleged he walked up behind her and began to fondle and grab at her breasts.

The woman also told police Martin threw her on a bed in the back of the office and had sex with her.

No charges were ever filed in the case after Martin provided investigators with a video they said cast doubt on the rape claim.

Records also indicate Martin was arrested on a simple battery charge in November 2015.

Authorities said Martin went to the office of Rock and Roll Towing, a rival tow-truck company, where the manager claims Martin threatened to beat him up -- then punched him in the face.

Martin pleaded guilty to the charge and received 12 months of probation.

In June 2016, a woman whose vehicle Martin towed told police Martin picked her up in his truck and told her he needed to go to his home, with its lawn decorated in purple-and-gold LSU paraphernalia, to get his phone before going to the tow lot to get her car.

The woman told police Martin made her feel uncomfortable after he asked her twice to go inside with him for a drink.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom