Big Props to Bushrod (1 Viewer)

new city champ

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Whole team played great this week, but we'd be remiss not to note the job Bushrod did on Umenyiora. Fantastic job keeping him and the rest of the Gents front four under control by the OLine. Impressive as all get out.

Makes you wonder how expendible Jammal Brown will be after this season...

Bushrod is getting better with each start. His performance today was very impressive.

They might want to move Jammal back to right Tackle. Great Job by Bushrod.

Bushrod has been nothing short of outstanding in place of Brown. Pro Bowl year if he stays healthy.

Definite great performance by Bushrod ! Guys, Osi was laying on the Superdome turf often today as a result of this man. I kept rewinding the Tivo to see Osi scrape himself up off the ground after getting his butt handed to him.Bushrod is elevating himself with his outstanding play and is going from "viable backup" to our future at the position.

And it looked to me that Bushrod was getting less help than in some earlier games. Can anyone confirm?

Why would they do that when they just signed Stinchcomb to an extension??

Stinch is doing a really good job on the right side, and he's the leader of the OL, according to a couple of articles and interviews I've seen. I think Stinch just needed a couple of years to develop into a very good NFL starter. His early injuries probably hampered his development a bit as well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom